Sunday, December 9, 2012

Can I still have my hair dyed with irriated scalp?

Q. Hey

I am having my hair dyed tomorrow. I have little spots around my hairline and some of them have come open (itchy, couldn't help it). They are only small but I guess they are litte open wounds, Is it still OK to have my hair dyed? My stylist uses semi-permanant.
Hey guys they are just normal teenage spots!! I have them all over my face unfortunately :( But some appear around the hairline. It is not an allergy to anything.

A. It's not like it's going to kill you, but it will hurt. If you have a lot of sores, I would wait to get your hair dyed, or if you can't wait, I would just get lowlights, that way the dye is off your scalp and it won't come in contact with any of the sores.


How much does it cost to get your hair dyed?
Q. I want to get my hair dyed a reddish brown on top and light blond on bottom. How much would that cost. I go to the hair cuttery, and their website doesn't say.

A. 60 plus for all that is no "good" salon lol...^

It depends. Nice places are $150-$200, thats where I usually go I have no idea what the hair cuttery is but yeah you should call them. Cheaper places are normall about $80.


How do you remove permanent hair dye from your hair?
Q. About 2 months ago I went to a salon and got my hair dyed brown with a few blonde high lights and it was ok for a while but then it started looking really red so u want to know how to just get all if it out. Help?

A. I am so glad I found your question because I know I can help you, and for those who are being rude, it's called education and knowledge, if you don't know, then don't be rude and answer so snidely. Anyhow my friend what you need is called a color remover or color corrector, and you can buy it at most beauty supply stores, and even walmart sells some but the one from walmart has very little product in it. A color remover or corrector works by removing the color pigments that were left in the hair by the hair dye, but it does not correct any lightening that may have taken effect due to the use of the peroxide developer, so once you remove it, if you do not like the color result afterward, then you will need to dye your hair again, and I recommend not bleaching for several days to a week should you decide to do that, because the correction can be harsh depending on the amount of pigment needing to be removed. In some cases you may need to do a few treatments. Anyhow, to give you an idea, I have found you one of the best ones on the Sally Beauty supply web site but you don't have to buy it online, you can go in person to any store that sells it. I am just posting the link to give you an idea of what it looks like. Best of luck to you and God Bless.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/color-remover/SBS-342350,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair05-10
Sat Nam, **(-_-)**
Piper


What is the fastest way to fade black hair dye?
Q. I have my hair dyed black and I am wanting to dye it a different color. I was wondering what is the fastest way to fade it and how long would it take to fade if I use a clarifying shampoo every other day?

A. go swimming in chlorine, i had just got my hair died then i went swimming and all the sudden it was just gone! lol:) either that or there is this one thing called a "chrystal cleanser" or something like that, and it's in this little packet, you mix it with water and soak your hair in it. The good thing is that it is all natural, so your not frying your hair:) lol





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment