Sunday, December 9, 2012

Do females look better with their natural hair color or dyed hair?

Q. Now that I'm thinking of it, I constantly dye my hair like there's no tomorrow. And I'm just wondering what you all think about that!

Do girls look better with their natural hair color? Or is dyed hair prettier? What if it looks natural? Is it too fake? What are your opinions about that?

A. sometimes your natural color is really pretty, but if you find a great color to dye it that's great too.


What is a good color for natural redheads to dye their hair?
Q. Well my friend wants to dye her hair.SheIs a natural redhead.She doesn't have freckles but she does have pale skin,and brown eyes.I have seen a girl with black hair,pale skin and brown eyes with no freckles and she looked amazing! My friend is not sure what color to dye her hair yet.I was hoping a few opinions or answers would help! I honestly like the black alot but what do u think?if not black,what is a good color?

A. ooh but i love natural red hair! i wish i had it, i don't think i would ever dye it. black does sound good though.


What color should I dye my hair for graduation picture?
Q. My grad pic is coming up and im wondering what color i should dye my hair. I curently have brown hair with blonde highlights but the colors are fading away and the roots aswell..
Should I dye it 1 colour, (brown) or brown with blonde highlights?

A. brown with blonde highlights :)


How do I remove teal colored dye from my hair?
Q. I bleached my hair then added "Beyond the Zone" teal colored dye to the blonde piece. How do I remove the teal sooner? Than it just eventually fading away ? Do I need to bleach it again ?

A. Bleach it again, go to the salon and get it stripped, or dye it darker :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment