Saturday, December 8, 2012

How can I make my straight hair wavy?

Q. I don't know a lot about hair styling so please be patient with me.

Ok I have perfectly straight hair and I really like it but every now and then a change would be nice. I like hair with wide waves but I can never get it right. I hate curling irons and they always make smaller curles and not waves like I want. How do I get pretty wavy hair?

A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEhCGJA_B3w

She has amazing beauty tips!


What can I do to my long straight hair to make it look more stylish?
Q. I have long hair, and feel like I am the only person left on this earth with this hair style. I currently straighten my hair, have no bangs, and my hair is medium length long past my shoulders. Everywhere I look people all have short hair, bobs, and side bangs. I feel like a need a change to get my hair back in style. Should cut my hair to make it look more modern? What can I do to my long straight hair to make it look more stylish?

A. Try getting long layers with side swept bangs. Get a spiral curling iron..so you can curl the ends and play with different hair styles for your hair. Get little clips to where you can twist the two front parts of your hair and clip back something like this

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2/20652/12_2008/hhh.jpg

I have very long hair down to my waist and these are the styles I do. I love this hair do here...it's so easy and very stylish

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/LilPucal0v3r/HAIR-long7049.jpg

And these side swept bands would look nice on your long hair

http://www.sedu-hair-iron-info.com/images/jennifer-lopez-sedu-hair.jpg

And these curls here are really nice too

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//7000/500/40/5/37545.jpg


Why do some girls have perfectly straight hair?
Q. I take care of my hair. I deep condition it and all. But I can never get my hair to stay straight. I see some girls with perfectly straight hair all day and mine after an hour flips out. How can I get it to stay straight? :/ does the length of layers matter ? Since it always flips out I'm really tempted to cut it short to a crazy hair style.

A. Sounds like you might have some natural wave in your hair. Try getting a flat iron, that usually works pretty well, but it will damage your hair after long term use, but so will blow-drying it. Having it longer might help, as it will help weigh down your natural wave. I always wished I had perfectly straight hair, but now I embrace my curls - its easier to do fun things with hair if you've got some body to it....so embrace your "flip"! ;)


Which short hair style should I choose for my round face type?
Q. I'm bored of my current long straight hair style and want a short one that is easy to maintain. One that suits my round face will be perfect!

A. get like shoulder length really really choppy and layered, short layers and side bangs with layeres in the fringe. thatll look hott :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment