Sunday, December 9, 2012

How do I grow out my hair dye without it looking bad?

Q. I have my hair dyed lighter than my natural color. I've tried to match my natural color with dye, but it never matches.
How do I grow out the dye?

A. You could try a short term (wash out) dye that is darker for a few weeks until your hair has grown a few inches. Getting a haircut (even just a trim) will encourage your hair to grow faster. After a while, just stop using the darker dye. Your two-tone hair will likely look much cooler once it is no longer "roots". If you get it cut short, the lighter parts will end up looking like you just lightened the tips. :)


How Much Is It To Get Your Hair Dyed At Salon?
Q. Around how much money does it cost to get your hair dyed at a salon? I just want red hair dye on the bottom layer of my hair, kinda like peek-a-boo hairstyle.

A. depends on where you get it done at. i pay $60 for full dyed. but i'm sure it can top over $100 if you go to a fancy place. just look around for a good deal.... since your just dying it i wouldn't pay a ton for it... it's not like a cheap haircut.. pretty much a cheaper place will dye it the same as a fancier place.


How to remove black hair dye?
Q. I have had my hair dyed jet black for a few months and now I want my original hair color back to brown. What is the fastest way to remove the color without bleaching or stripping my hair? Its already damaged enough and I want the healthiest way possible to remove it. I have heard dish soap works but has anyone tried any home remedies? And if so, how many washes until it comes out? Thanks!

A. If you have the means to, I really do recommend you consult a professional. I 'accidentally' (long story...) dyed my hair black a few years ago and I looked so fugly, seriously....so I went to the hairdressers and she fixed it for me. She had to dye my hair red first, as a filler colour, and then she went on to dye it brown, which was my natural haircolour.

If you can't afford it / are too embarrassed to go to a professional then you can certainly attempt the above yourself in your own home, but do it at your own peril. Good luck!


How much will it cost to have my hair dyed?
Q. heyy! im having my hair dyed soon and im wondering roughly how much it will cost! i have virgin black hair (jet black) and i want to go dark/medium brown :) thank youu!

A. Since your hair is black, before you dye your hair brown you with have to go blonde first. Roughly, the cost will be about 15 to twenty dollars depending on the hair dye brand for both hair dyes.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment