Saturday, December 8, 2012

What color blonde should I dye my hair?

Q. Right now i am a brunette and am looking to dye my hair blonde. My hair is a medium brown, not too dark but not light at all. My skin tone is fair. I am trying to find the right color to dye my hair, because i am doing it myself. So any tips, advice or anything would help (: thankss.

A. im fair too and goin peroxide blonde!! then it shouldnt have much chance of going ginger


What color should I dye my hair if I have black hair?
Q. I have black hair and I want to dye my hair. What color should I dye my hair?

A. Why don't you get rich red highlights or hot pink highlights? The colors would pop against the black hair.


What color should I dye my hair if my natural color is dark brown almost black?
Q. I would like to dye my hair but was told I cannot if my natural hair growth is dark brown and the regrowth is a brownish red. What color should I dye my hair so it will be my natural color? Can I dye it dark brown?

A. You can dye it dark brown as long as you dye it every month or two or you could dye it dark brown with a tint of red so it will macht you out growth


What if you dyed your hair for your official driver license photo?
Q. Would you list your natural hair color or your dyed hair color under the hair section?

A. Your natural color is what you list.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment