Friday, December 7, 2012

What are some sites that you can give yourself a virtual hairstyle makeover?

Q. I'm thinking about cutting my hair, but I want to see how I'd look with different hairstyles. Anyone know of any sites where you upload a pic of your face and try out different hairstyles?

A. yeah i go to those all the time <3
try these:

Clairol.com <----------for color options

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/ <--------try this one for hair and make up.

http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/virtualMakeover <---------------this one is for hair/makeup too.


Where can I try out virtual hairstyles with my pic?
Q. Does anyone know of a free website where you can upload your picture and try out different hairstyles and/or colors?

A. i know there is this game called virtual cosmipolitan makeover. im not sure if you can try it or if you HAVE to buy it. its really cool though my little sister has it. you can change you hair color and style and you can do make up too.

HOPE I HELPED

:] JORDYN [:


Does anyone have links to free virtual hairstyle stuff?
Q. im interested in a certain hairstyle i saw, i just want to see if its a good look for me. most virtual hairstyle things make you pay or create an account

A. http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/beauty/virtualmakeover.html

Try this one.


Have you ever dyed your hair from blonde to red?
Q. I've been a bleach blonde all my life and want to change it up. I've tried virtual hairstyle makeovers and dark and light red look really good on me.It really stands out well against my blue eyes and pale skin:D My only question is once I have the done ( by a professional of course) will I ever be able to get it back to bleach blonde? ( in the future and done by a stylist)

Have you ever done this to your hair and then reverted it back to blonde? please let me know! thanks

A. Hi Jillian, I have to tell you first that black and red are the worst hair colors to get out of some ones hair. So with that said I would not count on the red going back to blonde. Your hair stylist will know how to do the process of putting in a base color whether it be a med. brown or a light brown for the red to take and not turn pink or magenta. Light hair colors need a base when going darker.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment