Sunday, December 9, 2012

How do you choose a good color to dye your hair?

Q. I'm blonde and I would like to dye my hair for my senior year. Maybe only for a few months. But who knows. How do you find a good color to dye your hair?

A. why don't you photo shop your face with heads with different colors and see what you like


What color will red dyed hair turn with blonde dye?
Q. My hair is naturally super dark brown, almost black. I use blonde hair dye to make my hair a light brown red color. What color will the red dyed hair turn if I use the blonde on it again?

A. lol orange?


What color blonde should I dye my hair?
Q. Right now i am a brunette and am looking to dye my hair blonde. My hair is a medium brown, not too dark but not light at all. My skin tone is fair. I am trying to find the right color to dye my hair, because i am doing it myself. So any tips, advice or anything would help (: thankss.

A. im fair too and goin peroxide blonde!! then it shouldnt have much chance of going ginger


What color should I dye my hair for graduation picture?
Q. My grad pic is coming up and im wondering what color i should dye my hair. I curently have brown hair with blonde highlights but the colors are fading away and the roots aswell..
Should I dye it 1 colour, (brown) or brown with blonde highlights?

A. brown with blonde highlights :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment