Friday, December 7, 2012

If I dye my hair blonde after getting highlights, will the highlights still show up?

Q. I have dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. If I dye my hair blonde, will the highlights show through? I want them too, for the more natural effect. Also, would dying blonde hair more platinum blonde look good? I have olive skin, hazel eyes, and fairly light eyebrows.

A. if you don't go over the highlights, i'm pretty sure that after you dye it your highlights would show.


Why do people hate girls who dye their hair blonde?
Q. Why do people call girls that dye their hair blonde fake? You never hear people calling someone fake for dying their hair dark. I always hear so much negativity about blonde girls. People use the word blonde like an insult all the time. I'm blonde and I get it a little bit, but not as much as some girls do. I don't get it.

A. Not everyone does. Some people do yes. To me I think they're stereotyping, some girls who are blonde or dye their hair, pretend to be dumb, they make themselves look ridiculous by plastering their faces in make up, so now everyone has their image of a blonde being a fake.


Can you dye your hair blonde without using bleach?
Q. I want to dye my hair blonde but I don't want to bleach it I have light brown hair but it isn't virgin. Is there a way to go blonde without bleach? I don't want to mess up my hair. And if there isn't, is there a bleach that isn't extremely rough on your hair?

A. No bleach? No.
Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. About 336,000 results (0.17 seconds) Dec. 2011
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.

Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"

Another example posted on YA! 8-20-12. Is it just me or does xxl live max blonde make your scalp feel like it on fire? I've recently used a max blonde on my hair and I had to wash it wash off straight away because my scalp felt like it was on fire has this happend to anyone else?


How can you dye your hair blonde with highlights in?
Q. I have been highlighting my hair blonde for the past 5-6 months now, ive highlighted it about 5 times and now my hair has sort of blonde chunks in it, instead of having highlights, i know this is really bad for my hair. Any suggestions on how i could dye my hair blonde? If i just dye it blonde now then wouldn't my blonde chunks just turn white because of the bleach?

A. Hey, i did the exact same thing. My hair is thick and i had highlights put in all over my head about 3 times in a span of 4-5 months. They used bleach because my hair at the time was dark brown. After the third time i waited about two months, i still had brown chunks in my hair and my hairdresser suggested we just start doing the roots blonde so i did. When this process happens my hairdresser lathers the dye through the rest of my hair. My hair is actually all blonde now, doing the roots is what makes the effect of being blonde and putting it in the ends a bit also helps. I also had really blonde/almost white parts so my hairdresser just put a toner on those so it would match the rest of my hair. It's very hard to do this yourself and much more damaging, so go to your salon and find out what's best.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment