Sunday, December 9, 2012

Does anyone know of a good accounting website to help beginners understand terms?

Q. ...I dont mean software, but a website that can answer questions like what a trial balance is, the meaning of cash flow statements, etc. I have no idea what that is.

A. The 3 I find very good for beginners are:
http://www.accountingcoach.com/

http://www.principlesofaccounting.com/chapters.htm

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/CliffsReviewTopic/Accounting-Principles-I.topicArticleId-21081.html


Whats a website where i can find good spanish quotes?
Q. I've been looking for them and i can't find any.
if you guys know any websites answer the question pleaseee.

A. http://forodeespanol.com/open/Quotes.htm

http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/spanish_proverb_quotes.html


Does the Religion and Spirituality section exist for everyone to discuss and answer religious questions?
Q. I could have sworn I had seen over twenty questions asking atheists and other nonreligious groups why they are here. If this is a answer website, and these people are answering questions, why does it matter? Maybe they are a little biased due to their religious and lack of religious beliefs but isn't good to have a open mind and to seek out answers without a censor sign over it? Why would you ask a question and not want the right answer, even if it may offend you?

A. Exactly! I answered a question like that just a few minutes ago:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgJ1ZUami7hLAUnKv3mIstHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101001061322AA5lu7S&show=7#profile-info-Pq3ZuKaAaa

I told her:
"...just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I know nothing about religion. I am able to quote from the Bible, Torah and Qu'ran, I have studied religious books and poetry to a high standard AND I've visited the places of worship for a variety of different religions (including Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and Gurdwaras). I also have an excellent education behind me, with an A* in Religious Studies at GCSE level."

I feel I am able to discuss religion much better than a lot of religious people. My ability to answer questions about religion has nothing to do with my personal beliefs - although if someone asks for my opinion, I'm always willing to give it.


What is the website that allows someone to answer questions regarding swine flu to check if they have it?
Q. I was recently watching the news and they mentioned a website created just for swine flu. It had a self checker where you answered questions about your symptoms. I would like to find it. I am feeling ill.

A. Don't waste your time. The symptoms of swine flu are so similar to the seasonal flu that your doctor cannot tell you if you have swine flu or seasonal flu at an exam. The doctor can make an educated guess based on the strain of flu that is circulating. To confirm whether it is really the swine flu the doctor has to send in a respiratory sample to the CDC. I've heard that they have stopped doing that.

The symptoms of swine flu are a sudden fever (a high body temperature of 38°C/100.4°F or above), and a sudden cough. You also may have: headache, tiredness, chills, aching muscles, limb or joint pain, diarrhea or stomach upset, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, or loss of appetite.

I've attached an article on how to treat swine flu and one on how to try to stay healthy. I hope that they are helpful to you. Feel better soon.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment