Monday, December 10, 2012

What's the best site to ask questions about gaming computers?

Q. I want to ask questions about specs for a computer dedicated to mmorpg's. What is a better site to have these questions answered?

A. tomshardware.com is considered one of the best. overclockers.com is also another great site.

Also, you can ask on the Steam forums: steampowered.com


How many contacts on your list ever ask questions and how many answer your questions?
Q. I just noticed that I have only a few whoever ask questions and or answer questions. Is this the same for you too?

A. I hardly ever ask a question and when I see one of my Contacts post a question right away I will answer theirs. When one of them stars a question I usually go check it out and if I have anything to share I'll share but, mostly I go to give them a star. Many of them don't star or ask a question.


How do you manage young children when they ask questions about some embarrassing ads on television?
Q. How do you manage young children when they ask questions about some
embarrassing advertisement appear on television ?

For example, Sanitary napkin ads, condoms, etc, since small children always ask unanswerable questions.

Any hilarious experiences on this ?

Particularly how you manage such a situation

A. When my kids were small, the most embarrassing ads were for Preparation H and denture adhesive!
Nowadays, anything goes!

If the grandkids ask about an ad that is beyond them -- (they're 3 & 4) -- I just say "that is nothing that you need to be concerned with right now." They I try to direct their attention elsewhere.

What I find appalling is the violence and bad language -- especially the bad language that the little ones are exposed to on so many shows. The sexual innuendos go right over their heads. They sometimes find the violence frightening. But that bad language sticks in their vocabularies like Crazy Glue!

The only amusing story I can think of is onetime when my daughter and son, about 10 & 9, were watching an episode of "Designing Women." When the plot involved a gay bar, my son did not "get it." My daughter explained that there were bars for gay men and gay women. My son did not believe her. "Yeah, right!" he said. "And I guess next you are going to tell me that there are gay gas stations and gay grocery stores, too!"

I'd love to see 'em clean up the language on TV!


How do you ask questions in spanish?
Q. How do you ask questions and spanish correctly?
A friend of mine said that he thinks i already know how to ask questions in spanish but i want to ask questions correctly in spanish and not ask questions just ways that might not be correct.
So...........
How do you ask questions in spanish? Is it pretty simple or what? Sometimes when i asked questions to some people in spanish they seemed like they might not have heard me.

A. You ask question in spanish...speaking spanish !





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment