Monday, December 10, 2012

How can you get straight hair natually? or cute hairstyles for curly wavy hair?

Q. I have ugly curly wavy hair and im annoyed trying to straighten it every day for school so does anyone know how to get natually straight hair or cute hair styles

A. You can go to a hairdresser and permanently straighten it (it lasts for about 6 or so months), or have it thinned, so it's easier to manage, and won't look as curly as before


Does anyone like the short straight hair style?
Q. My hair is long and straight, and I want to change my hair style, may be I will have the short straight hair style�does anyone know some tips of short straight hair style? BTW, my face is round shape.

A. not too short


Hair Style Product for fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes after showers?
Q. I have fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes very bad after I take a shower and dry it off. I'm a male and want to give it a weighted down look with the straight look and without the frizzes. Is there any type of hair styling product I can use to fix this? I don't want to use gel because it hardens the hair and beeswax gives it that gooey/smelly effect. Thanks.

A. Garnai Frutis. I Have frizzy hair affter everything. It i s long, but when it frizzes it looks like I have an affro. I use the sleek and shin produscts. Shampoo, Conditioner, Affter Shower anti-frizz stuff. Try Ganai Frutis. They Woor really well for oily and hard to grow hair. Just look them up and see what they can do for you.


What kind of hair style should i have tomorrow?
Q. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I want to look good what kind of hair style should I have? Barret with no bangs,straight hair and add a little bit of curls,just straight hair,or my regular wavy hair?

A. all sound good but i like straight then curls idk





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment