Sunday, December 9, 2012

How much would a straight hair perm cost?

Q. How much would it cost if you want to get a straight hair perm <might not really be called that>...
My hair is a bit past shoulder length and it's fizzy and curly DX
And how long would it stay in? (also if you want to keep it in a long time, how?)

A. It always depends on your hair.
The length, the type, texture, & all that.
Also depends where you live & how much it costs.
My guess would be...about 200.


Does a normal straight hair perm work?
Q. I want to get a straight hair perm, but is it worth it, and how long will it last?

A. well it all depends on your hair type and what type of damage your hair has. If you have color in your hair or straighten it a lot the perm wont hold as well. Also some peoples hair just dont perm, like mine! So if you decide to get one just be sure to talk to your stylest first, dont try and do it yourself !! trust me !!


How long will my hair grow after 1 year?
Q. I got a straighten perm/ relaxer/ japanese straight hair perm before school start so my hair right now is kind of pass my shoulder but didnt pass my chest is like medium lenght. I wonder how long will it grow by September 2008? Will it grow pass my waist? What do I do to make it grow faster?

A. On average, hair grows half an inch each month. So by the time a year has gone, it will have grown 6 inches.


Can boys get a straight hair perm?
Q. Im a 14 year old boy with curly hair. I flat iron my hair all the time and it looks soo amazing. But now i don't want to keep straightening my hair, its too much. I want to get a straight hair perm now and need to know if guys can get it. How much would it be for a boy to get a straight hair perm?

Also if i do get a straight hair perm, will it look like as if you had straightened it, or better? Thanks please give me a good answer!

A. Yeah if you are gay!!!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment