Friday, December 7, 2012

What is the best hair style for straight hair?

Q. (for ppl that have straight hair) Don't you hate it when you get out of the pool and your hair is like all messed up and there's nothing you can do about it? Well I do! Does anyone know anyway to help me? I need a quick way that looks cute to style it when i get out so i can lay by the pool.

A. a messy bun (:


What can I do to make curly hair look more edgy?
Q. All the current "trendy" styles involve straight hair and lots of flat ironing. Which takes too long, or is just a bit of a pain.

My hair is pretty short right now, growing out to around shoulder length. I like it but have done the same thing with it for awhile now.

Any suggestions?

A. you could put knives in it :)


What kindof hair style can we give pin straight hair?
Q. Me and my friends are having a party today. One of my friends has pin straight hair. It wont curl or anything. What kind of style can we give her that will look nice?

A. I have pin straight hair and I got it angled. It is to mymid shoulder in the front and goes down to my low shoulder blade in the back! I love it bc you can do a lot with it. No bangs in your face but if you part it to the side a lot you can have some!!!


How do I style straight, shoulder-length hair?
Q. I have straight hair that pretty much REFUSES to hold any kind of style, but I have an event coming up. I'd really love to try loose curls or waves of some kind. Does anyone out there have similar hair? If so, what are your tricks? I also don't have many gadgets - I mean, I have a blowdryer, a straightener, and probably a curling iron somewhere.

A. My best friends hair is also very difficult for it to maintain its style.
What works best for her is the classic rolling curlers. It also won't damage your hair like a curling iron





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment