Monday, December 10, 2012

What hairstyles are there for straight hair?

Q. I have naturally thin, straight hair and everyday I have my hair put up in a ponytail. It's boring seeing the same hairstyle everyday. Are there other styles I can try out that are quick and easy for me to in the morning?

A. you can curl your hair but it may take quite a bit of a time, put your hair half up, put your bangs or any hair that is like a bang up and leave the rest or you're hair down, put you hair in a bun, a sideways ponytail, 2 pigtails, braid your hair, braid you hair at night and take it out in the morning and leave it out for the day you will have waves and if you want you could spray it, and you could pull you hair back with a hairband, clip you hair to the side, these are the hairstyles i can think of for noww


How do you teach a child to love her natural hair?
Q. My 6 yr. old has waist-length curly (or kinky, whatever you prefer) hair. She is tender-headed and doesn't like to get her hair combed, although I cornrow it often. Her friends at school have perms, but our family choses to be chemical free. She understands that we don't believe in perms, but she constantly asks if she can have straight hair and hairstyles like the big girls on TV. I have flat ironed it a few times before, but it takes so much work (lots of tears, too!) and I don't want her to get caught up in that image. My husband and I try to surround her with positive images to appreciate (dreads, afros...), but "Hollywood" has always worked against us. I am afraid that if I put too much on it as far as saying no, that she will run even faster towards those other images that are not of her African American heritage. I have explained to her that when she is an adult it will be her choice as to how she wears her hair. What do I do?
PS- She understands that real beauty lies within.

A. just be calm with her and just find the time to play with her and when u do just do crazy things to her hair soo itll make her love her hair thats what my mom did to me


What is a good hairstyle for a 15 year old guy with straight hair?
Q. Ok so I am a 15 year old male with very straight hair. It's currently pretty long and I'm getting it cut in a few days.

What is a good hairstyle I could get? If at all possible, please post a link to a picture of said hairstyle.

Thank you in advance.
In response to the Pauly D thing, fuck that shit, I'm not a dumbass.

A. How bout you like cut it super duper layered up to your shoulders and have like side bangs in the front


what is the best hairstyle for straight hair?
Q. I have naturally pretty straight hair...what are some good hairstyles that I could do for school in the morning?

A. There are so many!

1) put the front of your hair up in a poof (like snooki, but not as HUGE), and then put the rest of it in a high ponytail! For an extra cool effect, you can get a thin piece of hair, wrap it around your hair tie, and then tuck it into the hair tie so that it looks like you tied your hair up with your own hair!

2) Make a small thin braid with some of your front hairs or bangs, and then pin them back so you have this pretty braid to make the look less plain.

3) Take two thin pieces of front hair and twist them, and then clip them together in the back in a sort of half-up half-down, but not really HALF, just a tiny little bit, and so that your bangs can still hang down.

4) make a tight fishtail braid (this actually works best with straight hair!) and bring it around to the side of your face.

5) take one side of front hair and make a nice neat braid, and then bring it around the top of your head like a headband, and pin it on the other side! Let the rest of your hair hang loose in the back!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment