Saturday, December 8, 2012

What color should I dye my hair for graduation picture?

Q. My grad pic is coming up and im wondering what color i should dye my hair. I curently have brown hair with blonde highlights but the colors are fading away and the roots aswell..
Should I dye it 1 colour, (brown) or brown with blonde highlights?

A. brown with blonde highlights :)


What color hair can you dye your hair if you got reddish brown hair?
Q. I wanted blonde streaks but I heard you have to bleach your hair and I know that's bad being that I have a relaxer, so what colors can I dye my hair then? Thanks for your time :)

A. You can always get clip in extensions in your color choice. Or weave..
You really are limited to only dark colors when your hair is relaxed. Since whatever color you dye your hair has to be with your original hue which is probably dark brown or black so.. you're really limited.


What color should I dye my hair if I have black hair?
Q. I have black hair and I want to dye my hair. What color should I dye my hair?

A. Why don't you get rich red highlights or hot pink highlights? The colors would pop against the black hair.


What color should I dye my hair if my natural color is dark brown almost black?
Q. I would like to dye my hair but was told I cannot if my natural hair growth is dark brown and the regrowth is a brownish red. What color should I dye my hair so it will be my natural color? Can I dye it dark brown?

A. You can dye it dark brown as long as you dye it every month or two or you could dye it dark brown with a tint of red so it will macht you out growth





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment