Saturday, December 8, 2012

How toy ask my mom if I can dye my hair?

Q. I'm under 13 but i want to dye my hair black. My mom works at a salon but she is a massage therapist but we have a lot of people who could do it. How do i ask my mom if I can do it? My moms pretty loose and I mentioned to her that I wanted to get it done when I'm older. I am only gonna do temporary, not permanent!
Also how long does temporary last?

A. "Mum, can i dye my hair black?"
Theres not really any tricks to it you just have to come out and say it really. I know it can be embarrassing to ask but trust me i doubt it will be, once you've asked.
Mentioning you want it temporary will probably improve your chances :)
Semi-permanent dye takes about 3-6 weeks to wash out completely, but the black effect will go in about a week to a very dark brown.


How can I convince my parents to let me dye my hair an odd color?
Q. I've been dyeing my hair for 5-6 months. I'm 14 now and have been dyeing it a dark brown because my natural color always looked unclean. My parents had no problem with this. Now I would like to dye the very end of my hair a different color like red, blue, or purple. It wouldn't be alot of my hair and I could always cut off that part if they decided they just couldn't stand it. It's my hair and I'm the one who would have to deal with it in public, not them! I even offered to pay for it, but they just won't hear of it. And to everyone posting the "you shouldn't be allowed to decide till your 18" I have the freedom to express myself anyway I want whenever I want. Can anyone help me convince them to let me dye my hair? I'm putting it under Parenting to get input and ideas from parents.

A. I remember when I was about your age I wanted to dye my hair electric blue. This is how I convinced my mother...I told her that I wanted blue hair and a nose ring (I didn't really want one of those). Of course she freaked out but, decided she could tolerate the hair color over the piercing.
Works like a charm! Try it.
Good luck!


How can I dye my hair from orange to brown?
Q. I recently dyed my hair a reddish brownish color and it ended up turning orange. It looks horrible and I really want to go back to being a brunette (my natural hair color). Can I go from orange to brown hair and if so, what would be the best brand of hair dye to use? Also, please don't recommend a brand that will turn my hair more orange or green (I've heard of hair dyes that do this). Please, can someone with experience answer this? Thanks!

A. i dyed my hair orange too when trying to bleach it.
not a good look - i sympathise with you
go to the hairdressers they sorted it all out and now its back to a nice brown colour :)
whatever you do, do not try and dye it yourself! it will probably only get worse and its so stressful when your hair looks bad!
and avoid chlorine until you get it sorted because that will turn it green, i.e. dont put your head under water when you go to the pool.
hope that helps and hope you get it sorted, i understand how it feels :s xxx


How do I keep my dyed hair longer?
Q. I rarely dye my hair, but when I do its going from all natural blonde to a dark color( I live in arizona so the sun usually lightens it as well). It usually only stays for a few weeks at most. I am trying to find a way to keep the dye in. I have tried less hair washes and a few special color shampoo's but it still hasn't changed. Anyone know what else I could try?

A. Permanent hair-dye can help but when you have blonde hair under that color then it seems to fade faster. When you color your roots, just add some stripes down through the faded color & it will look like you have highlighted hair & it'll blend real pretty. Been there, done that, so I know.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment