Friday, December 7, 2012

pantene or tresemme shampoo better for getting hair clean?

Q. which of these two shampoos is better for just CLEANING hair. i don't need anything for curly or straight or soft hair. i just want to cleanse my hair really good. i have natural soft, shiny hair. i don't need it softer cause then it gets greasy. which is the best in your opinion?

A. Do NOT use Pantene products. A friend of mine cuts and colors my hair and she is a cosmetology student. I was using Pantene for my shampoo and she informed me that all Pantene products leave an unnatural coating/film on each strand of hair which results in a gooey build-up which in turn is unhealthy for your hair.


Any suggestions on a title for my paper?
Q. I'm writing an essay in which I have to analyze two shampoo ads and talk about how they appeal to their audience. Any suggestions on a title for it?

A. Advertise, Sell & Repeat?


What type of shampoo is suitable for my hair type?
Q. I have recently colored my hair and have switched to using Tresemme color protecting shampoo. I was told by one sales person that it isn�t necessary to use a color protecting range, so I bought Schwarzkopf ultimate repair range for dry and damaged hair (I�m concern the dyes will cause my hair to be brittle). I�ve been using these two alternately and I wash my hair every other day. Lately I noticed some flaking and my scalp feels itchy if I skip washing my hair. Is the type of shampoo that�s causing it or is it because I use two different shampoos? If I should only use one, should I use a shampoo specifically for colored hair or should I address the flaking/dandruff problem?

A. I suggest you keep one of the two. Washing with a different shampoo every other day is too close. Perhaps you can do switch shampoos every week.


if selsun blue and denorex have not worked for my dandruff, will tea tree shampoo work?
Q. i've been reading on answers that some people say this shampoo can control dandruff, is there even a chance this stuff will work if two strong shampoo's like the ones i've used haven't done anything.
my dandruff is very minor but no shampoo i've used has seemed to make it much better, or is there something else i should try.

A. conditioner helped me. selsun blue has never worked for me either. it made my my hair dry out and start to fall out. conditioner moisturized my scalp and it got rid of almost all of my dandruff.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment