Saturday, December 8, 2012

Can I get my hair bleached like it does natural during summer?

Q. My hair bleaches blonde in the summer and I was wondering if they do it at a hair salon/some kind of hair place. If they do, what is the procedure I mean like, how do they bleach it?

A. Yes, you can get the same effect at a salon. They'll use hair bleach & brush it on w/like a little paintbrush. They may use foil to separate your hair to make it look more natural.


How do I die my hair black to brown with hair bleach?
Q. I have a little hair bleach powder left, and I want to dye my hair brown.
Currently, a part of my hair is like orangy brown.
How do I dye my hair black to brown with hair bleach and how long do I have to wait?

A. Home colouring is very dangerous for many reasons.

The main reason that is the most obvious one is that you will not get the result you want because you don't have any knowledge on the products that you are using, or the make up of your own hair.

Bleach is very harsh and a full on scalp application is never recommended with just any normal 'supermarket' bleach !

If your hair is already a warm to orange colour, adding more bleach will only make it snap and make it an even more uneven colour resulting in a mixture of yellow orange and brown bits.

A professional will have the knowledge to tone the hair and to pre-pigment the hair for the correct result that you are aiming for. Please stop damaging your hair and get a professional to fix it for you with a colour correction service.

Remember, Once hair is damaged to a certain extent, it will not go back to it's original health. It will have to grow out, and this can take a long time especially when the hair keeps breaking due to the extent of the damage.


What would happen if I got my black hair bleached?
Q. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I have been dying it black for a few months. I don't want to wait for it to grow out, and I'd like to have my brown hair back.

If I was to get my hair bleached, would it go back to it's natural brown? Or would I have to dye it again (after its a light color) to a brown that looks the same?

Thanks!

A. It will turn orange. First, you need to buy a Hair Color Stripping kit. Your hair will be orange but it's OK, it's necessary. Do this in the morning, dry your hair with no products in it. You can bleach your hair the same day, tho next day is recommended. Now you should be good to go.
Use Herbal Essence Bleach Kit from Wal-Mart.
http://www.americarx.com/products/7742.html
When you bleach your hair, leave it in for 45 minutes, even if the box says less. Believe me, I've done this more than once.


Is it safe to have your hair bleached while pregnant?
Q. I know a girl that is due in July, she acts like she is afraid something will happen to the baby but she still has her hair bleached. The person that does it for her works in a beauty salon and uses professional strength chemicals.
I have to go out side because the chemicals burn my throat and lungs, so I have to wonder if its safe for the baby.

A. This is one of those things where there's no proof that it does hurt the baby, but there's no proof that it doesn't. To be on the safe side, it's recommended that you don't color your hair during the first trimester. The danger in bleaching your hair (or coloring, etc) is that the chemicals penetrate into the skin, which may or may not hurt the baby.

If she just absolutely wants to have her hair colored, it would be best to either have it hi-lighted by a foil method, which means that the chemicals don't come into contact with her skin, or to use a semi-permanent color that has no ammonia or hydrogen peroxide in it. Personally, I stopped coloring my hair and using any chemicals on my hair, but I've known plenty of women who keep coloring their hair, or even working in a salon, and they've had no complications from it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment