Friday, December 7, 2012

What is a good hair styling product that I can use to weigh my hair down, and make it lie flat?

Q. My hair (a couple of inches long) is a little puffy and I have trouble getting it to lie flat and smooth, even when I straighten it.
Is there some hair styling product I can use to make my hair lie flat and smooth, but gives it a natural look and feel?
Ty :)

A. I recommend this product! You can buy it in almost any mega superstore and it works a treat! The company is called Aussie and they use lots of natural products! This is all the info you need.

Company: Aussie

Name of shampoo: Smooth mate

Description: for flyaway static "please sit still" hair

Design: cream coloured bottle with purple lid and kangaroos around the rim.

Special ingredient: Australian blue gum leaves (from the australian eucalyptus tree)

Extras: Aussie smooth mate conditioner

Recommendation: It's an amzing shampoo and my hair in the mornings was lkike a lions mane until I found this shampoo it worked a treat! I hope it does the same for you oif you decide to buy it and use it. It is also very soothing and the end product is smooth luscious hair and leaves you feeling good and refreshed!


What type of hair style should I use for shoulder length hair?
Q. I'm looking for a back to school type of hair style. My hair color is a dark brown (almost black). and I usually straighten it or put in a pony tail. I want to have a cute and "sexy" type of hair style. And it would be great if you could add a picture too!

A. http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/?action=view&current=l_fe6164511eb3358f26eacaccb950bd0a.jpg

or

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/?action=view&current=l_a716b166a3870e267c9d8992fc4e398d.jpg

or you said you usually where it straight or up. I think this hair is adorable up or down.
Down:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/FEMALE/shorter%20than%20shoulder/brunettes/blend/?action=view&current=87uj.jpg

Up:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/FEMALE/shorter%20than%20shoulder/brunettes/blend/?action=view&current=eor.jpg

Hope this helps!


What after care products should I use for chemicall straighten hair?
Q. Im a guy and Ive just straighten my hair- I had my short curly thick hair straighten but got no idea what brand shampoo/conditioner/ gel, hair paste or what eva styling products I should use for chemically straitened hair,

Im after products or products in Australia that I could buy that can take care of chemically straightened hair.

Also, are there other products that I should NOT use on my hair.

Sorry this is first time Ive straighten my hair.
Thanks

A. if you use chemicals to straighten your hair, then your shampoo/conditioner should be for chemical straightened hair. shampoo/conditioner bottles are labeled for each hair type....permed/relax/dry/damaged/spilt end control...you may have to play around with a few before you find the one you like...ganier fructis(probably spelled wrong) is really good


What are some good hair styles for school?
Q. I have hair down to about half an inch beneath my shoulders when I have it straightened. I really want some nice hair styles for school as all my friends do little nice, pretty things with their hair but mine is really thick and I can't do anything with it. Help anybody?

A. my daughter and niece literally get up before school give it a brush then just put it in a crocodile clip high with some hair over there forehead,
it just hangs down messy look but looks good,





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment