Saturday, December 8, 2012

Is there a website where I can answer questions and get money?

Q. I want a website that doesn't give me viruses, a fun website, a website where you answer questions and get real money!

A. fixya.com ( i don't work for them) has a choice for an Asker to pay to get an answer. If you are good at answering, they give you a title like "Expert" in a category. There are lots of complaints online that the Experts only gave a link to a manufacturer's website. That may count as an "answer" but it did not really answer the question.

Or you set up your own website and offer answers for a set fee.


I'm doing research studies answering the question that do friendships turned romantic really work?
Q. Websites answering this question would be of great use. This is for a gender communications course
This is for a Gender Communication course. Websites would be of great help

A. Why yes they work..
They are even a song wrote
"When friends become lovers"


Is there another website called Yahoo Questions where you can just answer questions?
Q. Instead of Yahoo Answers I'm looking for a website where I can just answer questions other people have all day.

A. No, if no one asked the questions then there would be no questions to answer. However, you can do that here, just don't ask any questions.


Does anyone know of a good accounting website to help beginners understand terms?
Q. ...I dont mean software, but a website that can answer questions like what a trial balance is, the meaning of cash flow statements, etc. I have no idea what that is.

A. The 3 I find very good for beginners are:
http://www.accountingcoach.com/

http://www.principlesofaccounting.com/chapters.htm

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/CliffsReviewTopic/Accounting-Principles-I.topicArticleId-21081.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment