Sunday, December 9, 2012

What color will red dyed hair turn with blonde dye?

Q. My hair is naturally super dark brown, almost black. I use blonde hair dye to make my hair a light brown red color. What color will the red dyed hair turn if I use the blonde on it again?

A. lol orange?


What color blonde should I dye my hair?
Q. Right now i am a brunette and am looking to dye my hair blonde. My hair is a medium brown, not too dark but not light at all. My skin tone is fair. I am trying to find the right color to dye my hair, because i am doing it myself. So any tips, advice or anything would help (: thankss.

A. im fair too and goin peroxide blonde!! then it shouldnt have much chance of going ginger


What color should I dye my hair for graduation picture?
Q. My grad pic is coming up and im wondering what color i should dye my hair. I curently have brown hair with blonde highlights but the colors are fading away and the roots aswell..
Should I dye it 1 colour, (brown) or brown with blonde highlights?

A. brown with blonde highlights :)


Why do so many people in this section say that dyed hair doesn't color?
Q. I have heard so many people say that is is pointless to color over already-colored hair because it won't take.

I have seen first hand people coloring dyed hair and it works.

I always color over my dyed hair. I do all of this at home and I have never had any issues.

A. Hair dyes have undertones that get really stuck in your hair.

For example if you dyed your hair a bright red, after the colour fades you will still have warm undertones in your hair (orange and yellow) and if you bought a cool brown dye to color over the red, it wont take properly and can come out an off colour, I've gotten violet hair a few times trying to cover a warm tone with a cool one.

So yes, applying colour over colour can be a tedious process, and can end up with bad results.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment