Friday, December 7, 2012

What hair products and styles can I use for short wavy hair?

Q. I have short wavy hair that comes to my shoulders. Theres some layers in it too. When it dries it gets alot of volume and thats not what I want. I just want soft waves with the smallest amount of volume. Can anyone help me in figuring out styles and hair products that will work?
THANKS!

A. well it looks like you've got yourself in quite a pickle here, but i recommend using garneir fructis curl and shine after taking a shower so that when i dries it doesent become all big, and if it still it putt a little more on for added shine and undermined volume.


What steps do you take to style your hair?
Q. I'm a girl but I really don't know how to style or take care of my hair. The only thing I do with my hair is shampoo and conditioner it with cheap products like Suave. I also straighten it, that's all though. What steps do you take to style your hair? What products, and what types of things specifically do you take? I heard that washing with cold water helps add shine, as well as deep conditioning (i don't know what that is).

Any tips on what kind of things all girls should have for their hair, and what your routine is for your hair?

A. my hair is a bit frizzy and curly/wavy. i use the john frida anti frizz shampoo and conditioner. and to add shine i put onbiosilk glazing gel.oh and cold water helps prevent frizz.


How can I make my ethnic hair stronger and fuller??
Q. I'm trying to stop relaxing my hair and I want to go natural and anyone give me tips on styles and hair products. Also, how can I make my hair stronger and fuller.

A. there is this great website i found it has a lot about products and home treatments, it's ment for women with ethnic hair but i found that it helped me a lot too:

www.motowngirl.com

its got everything from oil treatments to essential oil and a lot of knowledge about the diffrent vitamins and stuff for your hair.

i myself use a oil treatment of apricot oil , rosemary and lavender. my hair has a beautiful sheen to it and is nice and strong. you should try a coconut oil treatment it will make it shiny and smell great :D

best of luck with the hair


How do i get a hair cut like ryan sheckler's short hair he has right now?
Q. Dont just tell me to show a picture to the salon! How do you style it, hair products, etc. I want the hair cut ryan sheckler has RIGHT NOW. Its a buzz cut but he has like a point or something in the front of his hair, i want my hair to look exactly like that.... THANKS :D

A. Oh don't get it cut like his i wish he hadn't got it cut but if you must get it then all you would need to style it was gel and your finger it wouldn't be too hard.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment