Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do you do a good job bleaching hair blonde?

Q. How do you do a good job bleaching hair blonde? My hair dresser said i didnt ruined my hair and it looks burnt, but i thought it was ok. Shall i go to the salon next time or just do it myself?

A. Tips while bleaching hair
http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/11/bleaching-hair-tips.html

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b7RZOQkWnNJEAw--?cq=1&p=4


How to bleach hair with as little damage as possible?
Q. I've bleached my hair a few times, though the last time I did it was well over a year ago. Everytime I bleach my hair though it of course get dry and dull, but I have a strong urge for lavender hair and just want my hair to be left as healthy as possible, any tips or advice on how to do this?
My hair is also black, which i knows make things even worse =[ but I want a hair color change extremely bad.

A. I have dark brown mousy hair, and I bleach it platinum blonde now, but I used to use special effects to dye my hair atomic pink, and wildflower a few times, heh : )

After you bleach it, you're just going to have to baby the HELL out of it. Go to the beauty supply and get a few packets of conditioning masques. You can get them pretty cheap, doesn't matter what brand (I use henna, just for reference. It's in a brown package.)* but they're only around $1 maybe a few cents more. Get a few when you go, and use them weekly.

I don't know if you blow dry or flat iron your hair, but your going to need to cut one of them out. If you don't use any heat on your hair, you're better off, but i understand sometimes it is a must. So choose one, then get a flat iron protection spray or a heat protection spray. They DO work. Tresemme has them, so does got2b and tons of other brands.

Also, after you bleach your hair, get a trim. NOT BEFORE, only after you bleach it, so they can get some of the dead hair off. If you eep styling damaged hair, your hair gets worse. Get a trim after so it'll be healthy and so you won't have problems with it in the future.

Last few tips: Always use conditioner, cannot stress this enough! If you can afford leave in, et that too. But really, you're going to need a daily DEEP conditioner, that you use after you use regular conditioner. I HIGHY HIGHLY recommend Aussie 3 minute miracle. It's $2.50, works like a "miracle" and smells amazing.

Also, as someone who's had lavender hair, use a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner if you want your color to be vibrant and last longer!

Lastly, I'm going to link all the things I've mentioned below so you'll know what they look like. ALL of these things are available at CVS/Walgreens and other places but you can obv purchase them online! And the good news is, all of it isn't really over $20.

GL hun! :D If you lived near me I'd help u more since I have these products on hand


How long should I wait to rebleach my hair?
Q. So on Wednesday I bleached my hair. My roots came out yellow but the rest of my hair came out light brown because I've dyed my hair black 4-5 months ago.
I decided to dye my bleached hair pink with semi permanent pink dye the same day after my hair dried but obviously the tips came out red and my roots pink.
How long should I wait to rebleach the tips to match with my roots?
And can I bleach it even though it's dyed with temporary pink?

A. Wait at least 2 to 4 weeks to bleach again. The chemicals in bleach are very harmful to your hair and over dying it could cause a lot of damage!


What's the best shampoo and conditioner to use on bleached hair?
Q. I bleached my hair in early October and I'm wanting it to be strong again by June so I can dye it a deep brown. My hair didn't turn out right when I bleached it, my hair dresser told me to bleach it again but there's no way I will.
What are tips on making my hair stronger?
It's grown out about three inches so the bleach isn't on my root anymore.

A. aubrey organics: grahams: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: burt's bees: emo gold: alba & valley of longevity are great: safe brands to use =]

avoid using any shampoos with sls or als in them::
http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/ingredients-in-hair-care-products-the-good-the-bad--503134.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment