Sunday, December 9, 2012

How long does it take to dye hair at mastercuts?

Q. Do they dip dye hair?

A. Around 30 minutes or less depending on the worker and their speed. And yes they do dip dye hair


What are some good henna dyes that do not contain chemicals and dye hair?
Q. I want henna dyes that do not contain any chemicals and dye hair. I'm looking for the henna dyes that have different shades of color too.

A. Buy 100% body art henna and mix it yourself. Henna is completely natural. The only time it can contain chemicals is if you buy it pre-mixed. If you mix the right ingredients then you can change the natural henna red to different shades of reds, browns, and jet black.

I suggest you research henna a bit more before you put anything in your hair. I henna'ed my hair last year, but I mixed my henna myself, so I didn't buy it pre-packaged, and I know everything that went into my henna. http://www.hennaforhair.com has a free e-book with everything you need to know about henna, including how to properly mix it and why buying pre-premixed henna can have negative effects on your hair and scalp. They also have pictures of people who henna'ed their hair and the site sells henna and natural ingredients to change it to a different color, though it's much cheaper if you can get your henna locally. Real henna smells like hay.


How much does it cost to dye hair in a salon?
Q. How much does it cost to dye hair from a blonde to a light brown or dark blonde in a hair salon? How much does a trim cost in a reputable hair salon?

A. Depends on the Salon. I pay $65 at mine for a cut, Color, & style, every 5 weeks some are cheaper some are more expensive. Ask the Salon before you go there.


How can I dye hair purple with koolaid stuff?
Q. My sis really wants to dye our little matlese puppy purple.. I think it would be funny. My friend told me you can dye hair with koolaid. How would I do it? Some steps would be great!! He hair is just like ours and she doesn't shed. So, could someone please tell me how? Thanks : )

A. http://www.wikihow.com/Dye-Hair-With-Kool-Aid





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment