Friday, December 7, 2012

I want to start a business selling hair weave and hair products. Where can you buy hair weave for businesses?

Q. I would like to sell weave and different hair products. How can I find a supplier and if I would have to order products from the USA or another country.

A. sally beauty supplies.

there ebst for hair products, and u can order from them and such.


What hair products are safe with alopecia areata?
Q. My mom has alopecia areata and is currently undergoing treatment but I am wondering if certain hair products (shampoos, dyes) are considered to affect hair regrowth?

A. if i had this problem i would wash my hair in the purest soap form possible and that would be something called Green Soft Soap which might be available in chemist or pharmacy...with your Mom already taking medication i would avoid heavy chemical hair products for the moment....i have an old book and it says that for hair restorers there is a choice of lavender, lime, nasturtium, nettle and thyme so maybe you could ask at a Herbalist or Health Food store/shop and see what they have got there for hair...hope this helps..s


What is the best shampoo for hair that uses lot of hair products?
Q. I have very short hair (around 2 to 3 inches in length). I use hair paste everyday to style my hair. My hair used to be quite soft but nowadays I noticed it getting rougher especially at the ends. I hear that if you use a lot of hair products you need some sort of clarifying shampoo to properly wash out all the stuff you put in your hair. I don't think my current shampoo is effective as each time I use it, I feel it's very hard to wash out all that stuff from my hair. Does anyone have a shampoo/conditioner to recommend?

A. Pantean Pro V Ice Shine
i use so many hair products and do so much crap to my hair
i get slipt ends easily too
but im proud to say that after using pantean pro v ice shine shampoo and conditoner i dont have a single one


what hair products work best to straighten African american hair?
Q. i'm having trouble finding the right hair products. i would like it straight. i have medium thick wavy hair and its a little past my shoulder. i'm trying to avoid relaxers and perms. other products have broken off my hair which is why its at my shoulder. it used to be down my back. anyway please help. and also does the instyler work? thanks.

A. i have coarse unruly hair as well. i find that using a chi straightner works really well. there like 100.00 normally, but well worth it and they last a longg longg time !! you should also use to help tame your hair before you straighten it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment