Sunday, December 9, 2012

What is a legitimate site where you can collect opinions by asking questions like YA?

Q. Give me a website where you can ask questions to collect opinions no matter how obscene?

I am tired of YA always flagging questions when I want to collect opinions because I study Psych. Opinions allow me to understand individual mentality. What is a website similar to YA where you won't get flagged for every "violation of cg" when collecting info?

A. http://www.qawebsites.com/qawebsites1.htm

Theres a list of a bunch of numerous different websites on that site. Theyre all about Questions + Anwsers etc. Hope that helps.


What is the best website for advertisement help?
Q. I have recently been checking out many websites but so far www.gotad.com seems to be my top choice because it seems like a good website to ask questions about advertising and publishing the advertisements, since many users are on that website regularly.

What other websites are their?

A. I checked out gotad, and it seems like a pretty cool site. I looked around the site, and it looked really nice. I checked out a few other sites as well, but for the most part, my favorite is gotad


How can I create a "Yahoo! Answers" forum on my own website for our specialized content?
Q. We love Yahoo! Answers and would like to use the idea on our own website to ask questions specific to us and have people specific to our community respond. Is there a way to do this? There should be! Thanks!

A. Here is a place you may want to start at.
http://developer.yahoo.com/answers/

� ɦ�l�ɹ�q �


Free website where you can ask mechanical questions about a vehicle?
Q. Does anyone know of a free website where you can ask questions in regard to auto mechanics?

A. There is lots of forums that you can join and post questions, but anyone can post a reply, so you might not get help from an actual mechanic, but they are still useful. You can also use Yahoo Answers to ask your automotive related questions.

Here is one forum I found on Google ---- http://autoforums.carjunky.com/ ----





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment