Sunday, December 9, 2012

What are some cute and easy hairstyles to do before school?

Q. I ALWAYS straighten my hair everyday. and im tired of the same old hairstyle. any ideas of a cute/easy hairstyles to do before school that take less than an hour or an hour? if so, tell me how to do it and if you can, post a picture of it!

Please and thank you!
& by the way, i would like to wear it doown.

A. I am the same way. i always have to straighten my hair, even though it is already relatively straight. I love to do my hair so i know a lot about easy morning hairdo�s. Okay what im wearing right now is a waterfall braid and here is the tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkUo6JQud_o
I also love to do the french twist around to the side of the head starting from the back and a different one from the front. here is the tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teGaA0UuQik&feature=relmfu
i like just simply doing a french braid down the front side of my head on both sides and having them meet in the back and securing with and elastic. then adding a bow. hope i helped i have plenty more if you need more e-mail me!


What is the esiest way to straighten my hair ?
Q. ok , here is the deal . . . lol , deal =P

i am black so i have naturally curly hair (sadly)

is thier any way that i could possibly straighten my hair or something ?

not to offend anyone , but i am going for like , an emo-style hairstyle but it's just that my hair is just so curly .

what is the esiest way to straighten my hair ? (hell , i'll take ANY way)

plz help ???

i am 14 , a boy and a highschool freshman =P

A. I am like a hair expert. I would make sure that your hair is completely dry and then I would put your hair in layers and straighten it very slowly and one layer at a time.


Why does my head hurt after I straighten my hair?
Q. This has happened to me before, but it was really bad today. I straightened my hair this morning before going out. And as the day went on my head and my scalp were throbbing. It's 3:16 am next day now and it's still kinda bugging. Any suggestions or tips how I can make the pain go away or if it's serious? Please and thanks.

A. This has nothing to do with how often you straighten you hair, what hairstyle you wear or your natural hair type.
These things are often related to the straightening technique of which you use and/or how close you hold the straightener to your scalp. Remember, straighteners reach temperatures of well over 100+ degrees. Holding the straightener to close to your roots can really irritate and heat up your scalp. Next time you straighten your hair, try to avoid straightening to close to the roots.
Also, if you clamp the straighten too hard and pull your hair vigorously, this can lead to hair less and shedding. It could be either of the two, so its best that you use a lower temperature of heat, work the straightener through your hair in a much smooth technique and don't straighten too close to the roots :)


What are some cute and easy hairstyles for school?
Q. I've been getting bored with just straightening my hair or do the half-up half-down hairstyle. My hair is dark brown and three or four inches below my shoulders. My bangs are angled down on my left side.

A. I have the same problem as you. So the last time I went to the stylist, I asked this question. She told me curls worked, but I said curls take a long time. She proved me wrong:
1. Part your hair the way you normally would after you take a shower.
2. Massage some curl boosting gel/mousse into your hair.
3. Lean over, (looking at the floor) and flip your hair over, so it's not sitting on your neck.
4. Start blowdrying your hair with a diffuser. Don't stay in one spot. Go all over your hair.
5. After your hair is dry, take a 1.5 inch curling iron, and pick random pieces and curl them. Your hair will mostly be curled from the diffuser and the gel/mousse.
6. Hairspray!
I swear, she did this to my hair in about 5 minutes. So quick, cute, and easy for school!
=]





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment