Saturday, December 8, 2012

What is a classy way to dye your hair pink, or put pink in it?

Q. I'm sixteen and my hair has always been the same....shoulder length, blonde and very striaght with bangs. I have always wanted to put pink in it for a long time, but my mom who is a hair stylist says it would look crazy.She also says when she has dyed peoples hair pink they have regreted it and not liked it. Does anyone have a picture or know a good looking way to dye your hair pink?

A. i once dyed my hair purple and i loved it. My hair dresser used a technique called a diamond, where they take you hair and make a diamond on top and put they color around it so that way it falls to random places on your head and in your bangs and then they put a strip underneath. I absolutely loved my hair when I had it like that.


What is the best way to dye your hair?
Q. What is the best dye hair make to buy which is a permanent one?

Is there different ways you can dye your hair?
What is the difference if it gets done professionaly? What if you use the same hair dye as them?

Do you have to get it done professionaly every time?

A. Yes, but I would suggest having it done professionally, especially if it is your first time. They will take special care, as to not damage your hair.


What is a Quick and easy way to temparaly dye my hair by morining?
Q. I need to know a quick, easy way I can dye my hair temaraly by early morning or mabey even before i go to bed. I want to dye my hair (not permedently) with somthing I can easily find in the house. Can anyone help me?
Please hurry. I need it by morning.

A. Kind of depends what you have around the house...and what color your hair is. Lots of things will stain your hair. Coffee, tea, koolaid, jello.

I don't know how permanent it is, or how good it will look. Your best bet is to buy a product for this or just leave your hair alone.


How to dye your hair with kool aid & how long will it last?
Q. I found two ways to dye your hair with kool aid: 1) mix it in with water boil it & set the hair in water for ten minutes. 2) mix it with conditioner & let it stay in for 6-8 HOURS. I want to know which one is better, how long they will last, & if there are any other ways?

A. 1. Put on plastic gloves. Cover your shoulders and chest with an old towel.

2. Empty the Kool Aid packets into a small bowl.

3. Squirt 2 to 3 tablespoons of conditioner into the Kool Aid. Mix until you get a thick paste.

4. Comb the mixture through your hair. Use your fingers to massage it into your hair, but not into your scalp.


5. Cover your hair with plastic wrap. Leave on for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.

6. Remove plastic wrap. Rinse your hair with water until it runs clear.

The lighter your hair is, the more the color will show. For dark hair, you may need several applications of Kool Aid. Kool Aid can stain surfaces and clothing.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment