Saturday, December 8, 2012

What hair color do they put on drivers license for people who are bald?

Q. Like, If you are bald, what hair color does it say on your drivers license?
Star if you like?

A. haha never thought of it but they probably put their normal hair color when they have hair. like even if i dye my hair i always just put my natural color on my license


What is the difference between professional hair color, and the box kind?
Q. I've heard that boxed hair color isn't so good for your hair (even though the box usually praises the product).

What is the difference between the hair color that the professionals use, and the boxed kind?

A. professional hair color lasts longer and looks better the box kind washes out even tough they say it wont i does and it could most likely look terrible


What will happen if I use a Clariol Natural Instincts hair color that is darker than recommended?
Q. My natural hair color is dark blonde and I want to use natural instincts medium brown (semi permanent color). It says on the box that it is not recommended for my hair color. What will happen if I use it? Will it darken my hair?

A. Yes, your hair will get darker. The result might not look as natural as you'd like. It probably won't be a disaster but, if you want to color your hair medium brown, you'd be better off using a more typical permanent hair color like Nice'n Easy, Preference or Herbal Essences.


What hair color is best for disguising grey hairs?
Q. I just wondered if there is a hair color that makes grey hairs less noticeable?
Or do all grey roots look bad no matter what?
Just trying to deal with them..so any advice on coloring grey hair is really appreciated.

A. DK, I gave up on that one, when Elizabeth Taylor had platinum bangs, and I admired women with silky shiny hair. I am getting more compliments now when my hair has 4 natural colors, than when it was just blue-black (HS). Not just from hair dressers "hair that long is never healthy but yours is and it's beautiful!", or from males as well as females, young as well as old. I've inspired others to let theirs go gray.

Initially, hair is white. The cells in our hair follicles called �Melanocytes� generate pigments the main one being Melanin. This gives our hair its �Color�.
In general, the more melanin present, the darker the hair color; the less melanin, the lighter the hair color.
When these Melanocytes stop producing the pigment the result is a transparent hair. The transparent hair against your healthier darker hair gives the appearance of Gray hair. In reality the hair is not Gray but transparent.
Harvard scientists propose that a failure of melanocyte stem cells (MSC) to maintain the production of melanocytes could cause the graying of hair.
DYK: there are 15 shades of colors for blond hair? Red has about 5-7 shades of colors in them. But people don't know that, because they're always covering their hair with hair dyes.

Vogue advances gray-hair chic with silver-tressed model Kristen McMenamy
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/alltherage/2010/07/vogue-advances-grayhair-chic-with-silvertressed-model-kristen-mcmenamy.html
http://chungkitblog.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/the-age-of-consent-kristen-mcmenamy-for-vogue-by-david-sims-august-2010/

She's over 60, and she started when she was younger.
http://www.emmylou.net/bio.html
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/emmylou_ha...

The little boy down the street from me was born with gray bangs, as he got older to his teens, they became the rest of the color on his hair. I thought his mom was dyeing his hair, but they weren't.

Source(s):
I started after I turned 28. I have 4 on mine. My orig. color was blue-black. You can't find them from a bottle and people keep asking me where I got mine done, or complimenting me for the one-of-a-kind color. OTHER HAIRS are like half platinum, half dark brown, or light brown, like it can't make up its mind if they want all platinum or part this & that.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment