Sunday, December 9, 2012

How do I hide dyed hair without having to use hats or scarves?

Q. The ends of my hair are purple and due to work, both unnatural hair colours and hats/scarves are not allowed. Is there a way to cover my dyed hair without having to dye it back to my original colour? It needs to look natural, so maybe wigs might not work either. What else can I do? Something easy please that I can get away with for a month. Thanks.

A. Put all your hair together, take a ponytail ring and tie it right above the purple hair and flip your purple ends under the rest of your hair, try to pin it there on the back of your head. It will make your hair look shorter but the color will be hidden.


How to dye your hair two different colors?
Q. I am finally dyeing my hair blue, with black under my side bangs :D Because it is semi-permanent, I would like to know how to dye my hair two different colors without bleaching. This is my first time dyeing my hair, and yes I know, it'll be blue =]

A. Try going to youtube and look for tutorials
watching it done is better then reading about it
and if this is your first time + it's semi permanent you should really get help from a professional
trust me , you don't wanna mess it up
good luck :D


How do you keep dyed red hair from fading?
Q. I dyed my hair 4 days ago (went from light brown to burgundy red). I already washed it once in cold water using shampoos for dyed hair. Here in Croatia we don't have shampoos made specifically for red hair so I have to settle with those shampoos. How long does red hair usually last and when does it start fading?

A. It depends on the condition of your hair, if it was damaged to start with it won't hold color period.Red is a hard to hold color under the best of conditions. It would be a good idea to fill it first before you put your color on, usually do this when you are going from light to a darker shade. Find a good sulfare free shampoo,they are much milder on you hair. More expensive though. That will help. Use a good conditioner.


How do you treat dandruff with dyed hair?
Q. well i dyed my hair black and i have HORRIBLE dandruff. i heard u shouldnt use dandruff shampoo wit dyed hair cause it screws up the color so r ther any other things to do to treat it?
lol i read it on some website online XD

A. you should get you some Neem Shampoo...its great for dandruff! I got mine from Henna Hut where i get my all natural hair dye. You can use it with virgin hair, chemically treated or henna dyed hair.

I got my dandruff under control with their Neem shampoo really fast and now only use the shampoo once a week to keep it away and because it smells really good to.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment