Thursday, December 6, 2012

Does semi-permanent hair coloring lighten your hair for good?

Q. I have black color hair and I want to try out either a red or a blond color for this summer to see how it would look. If I use the hair color, will it lighten my hair for good?

Btw, I've been looking at the Garnier Fructis Herbashine Semi-Permanent hair dye.

A. Semi perms will not lighten the hair for good. Think of it as more of a stain. if you wanted to go blond, then you'd probably have to bleach it.


Can I color or perm my hair with small cuts in it without getting it in the cuts?
Q. A couple of months ago I put a ponytail in my head and the bobbiepins cut my scalp a little. I'm getting my hair cut can I perm or color my hair without getting it in the cuts?

A. no no no! dont do it wait until theyre gone!
theyres no way you can work around the cuts. keep all products out of your hair to prevent infection.


How long should I wait to get a perm after colotring my hair?
Q. okay so... My hair is somewhat damaged.. About 2 months ago I bleached and colored hair then about a month ago I colored it black to cover the old pink.... Then last week I had to color it again to cover all the spots... Now I want a perm.... The question is how long should I wait and is there anything I can get to make my hair less damaged?
Any suggestions as to what products I should get?

A. I think it depends on the consistency of your hair ( whether its fine, or coarse) but you should probably ask your hairdresser. Also there are products and shampoos that help recover color damged hair.


What is the proper amount to tip your hair dresser?
Q. Is it a flat rate per service(cut, color, perm, etc)? Is it based on a percentage of the total bill?

A. I do not know what the proper amount should be. I think the question is what is the fair amount? I tip my hairdresser about 20 bucks.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment