Monday, December 3, 2012

Is it a good idea to use two different types of shampoo plus conditioner?

Q. I have two different shampoos. One is for damaged + frizzy hair. The other is dandruff shampoo. When I use them both, would it damage my hair? Would the shampoos cancel out? I don't know too much about hair products, but I would like to know if it is a good idea to use two different shampoos plus conditioner.

A. I do the same thing when i get dandruff,doesnt reck my hair. My hairdresser says you should swap your shampoo and conditioner around now and then,also only wash your hair every 2-3 days it may seem oily by not washing it but this is your natural oils which is very good for your hair.
Just a thought too when babies get dry scalp we rub baby oil into there heads,leave a little while then gently scrub when washing there hair,and it works. maybe give that a go.


pantene or tresemme shampoo better for getting hair clean?
Q. which of these two shampoos is better for just CLEANING hair. i don't need anything for curly or straight or soft hair. i just want to cleanse my hair really good. i have natural soft, shiny hair. i don't need it softer cause then it gets greasy. which is the best in your opinion?

A. Do NOT use Pantene products. A friend of mine cuts and colors my hair and she is a cosmetology student. I was using Pantene for my shampoo and she informed me that all Pantene products leave an unnatural coating/film on each strand of hair which results in a gooey build-up which in turn is unhealthy for your hair.


Any suggestions on a title for my paper?
Q. I'm writing an essay in which I have to analyze two shampoo ads and talk about how they appeal to their audience. Any suggestions on a title for it?

A. Advertise, Sell & Repeat?


What type of shampoo is suitable for my hair type?
Q. I have recently colored my hair and have switched to using Tresemme color protecting shampoo. I was told by one sales person that it isn�t necessary to use a color protecting range, so I bought Schwarzkopf ultimate repair range for dry and damaged hair (I�m concern the dyes will cause my hair to be brittle). I�ve been using these two alternately and I wash my hair every other day. Lately I noticed some flaking and my scalp feels itchy if I skip washing my hair. Is the type of shampoo that�s causing it or is it because I use two different shampoos? If I should only use one, should I use a shampoo specifically for colored hair or should I address the flaking/dandruff problem?

A. I suggest you keep one of the two. Washing with a different shampoo every other day is too close. Perhaps you can do switch shampoos every week.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment