Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tips and hairstyles for my super curly hair?

Q. I have super curly, sorta poofy hair, and was wondering if you guys had any tips or hairstyles for hair like mine? It goes a little past my shoulders, and I have bangs on the right side of my face. Any ideas?
Thankx :)

A. My friend has the same hair type, and what I like to do with her hair is grab two one-inch sections from the front of her hair then pull them back and chip them together at the back of her head. Clip your bangs up if you think it looks better, because she has no bangs, so i don't know how it would look. If it looks weird try bobby-pinning your bangs up.

:)


I'm not allowed to wear makeup how can I optimize my appearance?
Q. Do you have any suggestions for skin care, hair tips, hairstyle ideas, etc.
I have pale skin, red blonde long wavy hair, I'm 5'6 and 120 lbs, with a square jawline if this helps any.

A. EYEBROWS can make or break your face. So get them threaded by a professional, but tell them to keep them thick and natural. Pencil thin eyebrows are a no-no and are not in. a face with no makeup can be very pretty with great eyebrows. You can get an eyebrow brush at the store, or use a disposable mascara wand to brush them in place. Add a bit of hairspray to the wand or brush for extra hold.

Also drink lots of water, and get plenty of rest. You will look healthier. Use a great facial cleanser and a scrub with warm water. Cut out the caffiene like sodas and you will look even better. Eat healthy for a nice complexion and to avoid acne.

For a quick fix, lick your lips to add shine, and bite them lightly to create plumpness and make them red. Pinch your cheeks lightly as well. It will look like you are wearing blush. Also after brushing your teeth rub the toothbrush softly over your lips to exfoliate and to create a plumpness and softness.

Keep you hair natural, long and wavy. Turn you hair over and fluff with your fingers for a natural bedhead sexy look.

Working out or taking a quick job or a brisk walk in the morning also creates a natural healthy glow and with look like a pretty blush.

Make sure your eyes are clear and use a moisturizing eyedrop if needed in the mornings.

Swipe on some carmex or chapstick for a little shine and softness!

You can also accessorize with pretty earrings and necklaces and other jewerly to enhance your natural beauty. And I think the makeupless look is hott. Growing up one of the most stylish girls in my highschool never wore makeup. And you will stand out from all the other piles of makeup on girls these days. Boys prefer makeupless girls anyway! Yay for natural beauty!

Oh, and NOTHING beats confidence. So smile! And think, You are gorgeous! Because you are.


Does anyone have any tips for easy ways i can do my hair in the morning?
Q. I have thick hair that is pretty wavy. It is a darker shade of blonde with some red in it- i have never colored my hair in my life, it's just naturally that way. every morning i general just pull it back in a ponytail. i would prefer to wear my hair down, but it's so frizzy about 2 classes into the day. do you have any styling tips and hairstyles? whether it's straightning or curling, little ponytail or just down. i have a lot of headbands to use to. i have some layers in my hair, but nothing that drastic.

A. If you can find a good stylist, get your hair layered. That will cut down on the thickness of it. Also, instead of blow drying or letting your hair dry with nothing in it, put an anti-frizz gel or mousse in it and let it air dry. You might find that it will look different and stop the frizz. I have extremely curly hair and have to wash it and put mousse in it and let it air dry to make sure it doesn't frizz. I also keep a ponytail holder in my purse just in case it does start to frizz during the day.


What kind of hairstyles make your nose look smaller?
Q. I'm very self conscios about my nose now for some reason, my family is always making fun of me about it and now it really bothers me. i know there are some make up tips and hairstyles that can help make your nose look smaller. do you know any. my hair's very long so i;m willing to do anything to make this insecurity go away. ohh and by the way i'm 16.

A. I understand how you feel.. my family.. mainly my mom & sisters can be the same way. I'm sure you look just fine. When you smile more & feel more confident about yourself, people will see a greater beauty in you. But you could try volumizing your hair.. make it a little big. Long, or wide. Try one of these:

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/hair-ideas/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment