Sunday, December 2, 2012

What are some natural ways to dye your hair a darker brown without using dyes from things around the house?

Q. My boyfriend bleached his hair, decided he didn't like it, tried using a light brown dye over top, and it turned his hair an orangey/blonde mix. His hair is really fried, and he doesn't have any money, so I was wondering if there were any natural ways to dye your hair that don't involve buying things like dyes and hennas.

A. its not possible to dye hair darker in natural ways. and if his hair is really fried, i wouldnt suggest trying to do anything by yourselves. salon is the best way


Is it okay to dye your hair if you already have highlights?
Q. I want to dye my hair but I have highlights. My friend told me it's not good to dye your hair if you have high lights because your hair will fall out. Is this true? But also just so you know I've had those hilights since summer 2008 so they've been there for a while. But I just wanna know is it gonna do anything to my hair?

A. not usually, unless you have very damaged hair.
i had blonde hair(extremely highlighted) and dyed it purple, the highlights were the same(just in my new color) and it looked really great.
now my hair is black and the highlights no longer show throughout my hair.
just depends on the color i think.


Is it harmful to dye your hair when pregnant?
Q. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I'm wondering whether or not it is harmful to dye your hair. I know many people who have dyed their hair whilst pregnant, but is it harmful in any way?

A. People say that the chemicals can get into your blood stream or whatever, but I dyed my hair multiple times with both pregnancies and nothing bad happened. If anything, I suggest to avoid inhaling too much of the strong smells. Good luck. P.s- I am pregnant and due In 4 weeks and I have been thinking about dying my hair! :) & I probally will within the week.


What's the best product to use to dye your hair?
Q. whats the best brand to use to dye your hair that you can get at like cvs or target.
If it matters what would be the best for my i have dark brown thick hair.

A. It depends what color you want to dye your hair. I have used both L'Oreal and Nice and Easy and I have been very satisfied with both.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment