Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What hair color do you usually find attractive?

Q. I think that every hair color has something beautiful about it in it's own unique way but personally, i like dark hair. From brunette to black. What would you find attractive on a girl or boy?

A. I like all hair colors.
If it looks good on the person then hell yeah. :)


What hair color would look best with light brown eyes and light skin tone?
Q. I want a hair color that will help my eyes stand out and to make my skintone look great. I also want to try something new. Any ideas?

A. If red looks good on you/you have a lot of red/gold clothing,

If you have golden, olive or dark skin and brown or dark eyes (most Latinas, Asians and African Americans fall into this category). if you tan easily and the veins in their inner wrists are green.

then try dark brown/red hair...

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/05/3/247/2470609/b55ecb29647f3e31_ashlee-simpson-red-hair-feb-2008.jpg
http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Luppinos/VV03.jpg

If blue looks good on you/you have a lot of blue in your closet
if you have fair skin and blue or green eyes, you burn before you tan and the veins in your wrists run blue

then try a light carmelly brown hair color.

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/mirandakerrcaramelblondehighlights.jpg
http://www.caramelhaircolor.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/light-ash-brown-hair-color.jpg

If you have the cash, get it done professionally.

If not, look for these words on the hair color box...

If you look good in red: look for words such as "warm" stay away from "ash". go for a deep chocolate, rich golden brown, auburn, warm gold, red highlights, and golden blonde shades

If you look best in blues: avoid colors such as gold, auburn or copper and seek out "cool" or "ash"

This website might further help:
http://www.my-virtual-makeover.com/color-analysis.html


What hair color will suit my eyes better ?
Q. What hair color will make my light brown eyes look even better ? I have natural black hair. Do you think brown hair will make them look better ?

A. Actually your hair color is perfect right now to make your eyes bright.
I have brown hair and green eyes, a couple years ago I dyed it black and it made my eyes so much brighter. It looks prettier.


How can you change your hair color from black to chestnut brown without using hair dye?
Q. My hair color is black and I want it to be chestnut brown without using hair dye or whatsoever. I've seen a lot of videos on how to lighten your hair color naturally by using lemon juice. Sometimes I doubt that because my hair might change into any shade of gray. It would be really helpful if someone would tell me how to solve my problem.

A. Spakles12 is right. You may need to use lemon juice and stay for a while under the sun. But I don't think you can a achieve a good chestnut brown hair color without dying it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment