Thursday, December 6, 2012

What is the best hair dye for dying hair blonde?

Q. I want to dye my hair blonde what is the best product to use?

A. When i use to dye my hair lightest blonde.I would use Preference by Loreal.It works great!


What products do you use when you want to dye your hair blonde without using a dye?
Q. I have red hair, and I want to dye my hair blonde for the summer. Should I use the product Sun-In? If not what other products "or natural remedes" can i use without dying my hair?

A. Bleach isnt as scary as the person before me makes it seem. If you havent used bleach before on your hair your stylist using it properly on you will cause minimal damage. Sun-in wont help, because you have red hair and it wont get rid of any warm tone.


How to dye my hair blonde without it becoming super dry?
Q. Is there a way I can dye my hair blonde so that it doesn't become really dry? Any advice would be appreciated!

A. My advice would be to go to a hairdresser and ask them for advice at least, if you don't want to pay them to do it. If you're okay paying the hairdressers to do it, then thats the best option. They know hair best.

If, however, you can't afford that or really want to do it yourself, it would help to know what colour your hair is currently, and what condition it's in too.

If you have a local hair supply shop, go in and ask them for advice. :)


How can I dye my hair blonde without using chemicals?
Q. I wanna dye my hair blonde, its black right now.. I DONT want to use chemicals though.

A. Constantly using dye kits and bleach to lighten your hair can result in damaged, dried-out locks that literally look like they've been fried. Sometimes it's best to rely on Mother Nature to give your hair a beautiful blonde shine without the risk of damage. There are a number of natural ways to turn your hair blonde without dye. Chamomile herbs and fresh-squeezed lemon juice are just two herbal and organic remedies that will naturally lighten your hair without ever applying any harsh chemicals or bleaches.

-Hope this helped :]





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment