Monday, December 3, 2012

How do i keep my hair straight without straightening it?

Q. I don't want to heat or damage my hair so suggesting straightening or blow drying won't help me. I live in Australia and i've been looking everywhere on the internet to get my hair straight. My hair is naturally wavy and after a shower is would frizz up abit.
Please i really need help!

A. They have heat protection sprays, that you spray on your hair before you put chemicals or hot irons on it, and that protects your hair from being damaged.
Also, some salons here (I live in the U.S.) have straightening cremes, which you apply to your hair while it's damp and it's supposed to dry straight, but it doesn't work for me that well.
I have the EXACT same hair you do though, it's wavy and frizzes up after it dries, and it's really thick.

Other than that the only suggestion I have is to blow dry it down and brush it, which will also make it more straight, but keep in mind that hair dryers can be damaging to.
Also, with that it's still going to be frizzy, so you'll have to apply some serum or spray to it to make it look shinier and healthier.


How can I blowdry my hair straight without of using a straightener?
Q. I've been straightening my hair for the last few years, but the damage really is terrible. I'm getting my hair trimmed to get rid of all my spilt ends, but I know it'll only get worse if I don't stop. I've heard of how you can blowdry your hair straight. My hair is wavy, so it's not like it's insanely frizzy or curly or anything. Any tips? Thanks.

A. Ceramic flat irons/hair straighteners should not cause damage your hair, use a cream before straighten it. It'll straighten it better and protect it.

My advice is, buy an expensive good straightener (ceramic only), it'll take you less heat, time and effort, and you'll get a better result.

CHI and GHD's are great from my experience.


How do I keep my hair straight for a long period of time?
Q. I use a CHI on my hair and it does a good job, but about 10 minutes after I use it, my hair starts to curl at the ends. And I like my hair perfectly straight. My hair also does not like the outdoors. About 5 minutes in a little bit of humidity and it is curling. I just need a product or any suggestions that I can use for my hair. THANK YOU !! :]]

A. well that's exactly how my hair is.now i use garner frutis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner.then when i blow dry it i use a the anti frizz serum to go with it.then when i straighten it i spray a little bit of shine and anti humidity hairspray.it works so good.my hair stays straight all day.then if you get in the shower you should definitely wrap your hair and then put on a shower cap:)


How do I get my hair to stay straight without using a straightner?
Q. My hair's really short - I can't even make a tiny ponytail with it! I need a way to keep my hair straight (my hair's really wavy and poofy) without using hair products or a straightner.
My hair's very wavy, poofy, and is short - up to my chin. I also can't put it in a ponytail. I've tried dunking my head in water, using conditioner, shampoo, and then combing it, but it makes my hair even wavier and poofier! How can I make my hair stay straight without using a straightner, anything with steam or heat, and hair products?
I've also tried a hair dryer. My hair stays straight, but is VERY poofy. It also makes my hair dry, my hair's naturally smooth
(it seems there are no solutions to my problem!!!!!!!!)

A. You should invest in a Maxium Glide, it will keep you hair straight with steam. I bough my wife it, it works really well, and she loves it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment