Sunday, December 2, 2012

How much would a straight hair perm cost?

Q. How much would it cost if you want to get a straight hair perm <might not really be called that>...
My hair is a bit past shoulder length and it's fizzy and curly DX
And how long would it stay in? (also if you want to keep it in a long time, how?)

A. It always depends on your hair.
The length, the type, texture, & all that.
Also depends where you live & how much it costs.
My guess would be...about 200.


I have straight hair and want to get a wavy perm?
Q. I have straight hair and i want to try something new and get a perm to make my hair wavy. How much does it cost and also how do you blow dry your hair so that the curls come out.

A. I don�t trust people with curly hair. I can�t help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there.


How do i get my straight hair to curl?
Q. I have naturally straight hair, i've tried curling it so many times and nothing works =[ do any of you have the same problem? What do you do about it ? I want my hair to curl for the semi formal coming up :(
I've gotten a perm before but it didn't work at all.

A. Well if you're using a curling iron, then I would try spraying your hair lightly with a very firm hold hair spray before. Separate your hair into small sections, then curl small pieces. Spray again. Also, try starting the iron halfway up the section and wrapping it up until you reach the root. Then slowly move done while wrapping the remaining hair. Often times when you start at the very bottom and wrap all the way up, the heat doesn't transfer as well at the top of your head as it does right in the middle of the iron barrel.

If you tried a perm and it didn't work it is possible that they didn't use a powerful enough solution or they didn't let the chemicals process long enough. Your stylist may need to use smaller rods too. If your hair is difficult to curl it won't make you have super tight spirals.


Is there a way to achieve straight hair without a straightening perm?
Q. Is there any way to achieve straight hair, that looks like you've had a straightening perm (or it's called Japanese Straightening or something) but without actually having the perm?

I've already attempted flat ironing it..it's slightly straighter, but still very wavy. It goes back to normal after washing, so it just gets even more damage every time I straighten it.My hair is long, thick, and wavy.

A. Yeah, everytime you straighten your hair, youre damaging it. So if you really want straight hair everyday, Id dish out the money to have it professionally straightened. It will save you tons of time and stress on your hair.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment