Sunday, December 2, 2012

How can i get my hair straight WITHOUT a straightener? What hair products exactly?

Q. If I were to only blowdry/style, what hair products/serums/whatevers are the best to get straight hair?

A. i like to use redkin satinwear and straight sexy hair smooth and seal


How do I style my hair like Ryan from the OC? What product does he use?
Q. How would I make Ryan's trademark kind of messy fringe / bangs style hair? What kind of products would I use, and would I blow dry my hair? I have the same length and colour as him. Many, many thanks.
Many thanks for the "he's so hot" and "you're too vain" responses. You absolute retards.

A. When you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Get most of the "drippeys" out. Get a stick wax (I strongly recommend TIGI's Bed Head hair stick), and take the top off. Run the wax all over the top of your head...just directly rub the wax on your hair--not necessarily in any particular manner--just kind of run it all over (in a crazy pattern that almost covers your hair) once. Then run your fingers through it, messily styling it with you rfingers. Take four fingers and pull up on some parts, etc. Toussle it until your desired results are visible, and you're good to go! :) Good luck and have fun with it!


What hair products and styles can I use for short wavy hair?
Q. I have short wavy hair that comes to my shoulders. Theres some layers in it too. When it dries it gets alot of volume and thats not what I want. I just want soft waves with the smallest amount of volume. Can anyone help me in figuring out styles and hair products that will work?
THANKS!

A. well it looks like you've got yourself in quite a pickle here, but i recommend using garneir fructis curl and shine after taking a shower so that when i dries it doesent become all big, and if it still it putt a little more on for added shine and undermined volume.


What steps do you take to style your hair?
Q. I'm a girl but I really don't know how to style or take care of my hair. The only thing I do with my hair is shampoo and conditioner it with cheap products like Suave. I also straighten it, that's all though. What steps do you take to style your hair? What products, and what types of things specifically do you take? I heard that washing with cold water helps add shine, as well as deep conditioning (i don't know what that is).

Any tips on what kind of things all girls should have for their hair, and what your routine is for your hair?

A. my hair is a bit frizzy and curly/wavy. i use the john frida anti frizz shampoo and conditioner. and to add shine i put onbiosilk glazing gel.oh and cold water helps prevent frizz.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment