Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to do a Taylor Swift hair style with a front fringe and layers?

Q. I have an indie kind of hairstyle. Long and wavy with a front fringe. (My hair is extensions)
But I think Taylor Swift is absolutley gorgeous and want to style my hair like hairs.
So how can I do this with a front fringe and layers? Is there a way I could part my fringe or something?
Hah, thanks.

A. 1. Go to a salon and ask them for that

2. Do it yourself at home, use a medium-sized hair curler, part the fringe (don't remember which side she had it on) and yeah, that must be it? Use hair spray for a longer stay :)

Her curls are beautiful

First option would be easier and less time wasting
2nd is more affordable and practical :P

Hope I helped


Will getting the big round brush make my home hair styling better than with my little round brush?
Q. My hairdresser styles my hair PERFECTLY. And I need to do that at home. Will it help in any way if I got the gigantic brush that hairdressers use?

A. Umm yea just watch her next time and maybe even ask her but if she uses that to style or hair it's safe to say!


What is are products I can use at home to treat headlice that are safe?
Q. I want to know a way to treat hair at home without products like Rid for headlice that I can find in my home that are safe can anyone give me some info?
I acn not afford to buy a comb,I know it sounds bad I dont have any money right now any advice,I am embarassed

A. Headlice are easily treated at home.
Research has shown you do not need chemical pesticides to get rid of them.

Try sitting the child between your legs on a low stool and putting on a video for an hour while you work.
Wrap a towel or kitchen paper around the child's shoulders to catch conditioner spill.
Remove any scrunchies, ribbons clasps, etc. from the child's head and comb out plaits and braids.
Apply liberal amounts of conditioner to the scalp and massage it through all the hair shafts. You will use a lot of conditioner. Every hair has to be coated to ensure it reaches the lice.
Lice live close to the scalp, so make sure that you cover the hair shaft close to the scalp. You don't have to work the conditioner onto the whole length of the hair. Combing will spread it well enough. The idea of the application is to restrict the movement of the head lice long enough for you to catch them with a comb.

After you've applied the conditioner, use a large comb to part small sections of the hair starting from the nape and working upwards toward the crown. Eggs are often found behind the ears and toward the back of the head. By using this method, you are more likely to find the head lice on top of and toward the front of the head.
When the hair is detangled and manageable, use a fine lice comb to comb out each section several times.
After each comb out, wipe the conditioner on the paper towel. If the child has head lice, you will see them on the towel.

Keep combing each section of hair until no further lice, nymphs or eggs appear on the paper towel. Often you will see lots of old egg casings that may take awhile to remove.
Once you have combed and recombed each section of hair, either re-plait or tie it back. If it is very short, suggest to the child some interesting styling! Young boys often like their hair spiked up or Mohawk-like!

Head lice often congregate on the crown of the head, so that it is not until you reach these last sections of hair that you find adult lice. However, heads that are severely infected will have adult lice everywhere.

A good head lice comb should also remove nymphs, the stage between egg and adult louse�teenagers really. These can be difficult to identify with the naked eye, but appear as small insects on the paper towel.

This is the Australian Government Guidelines that recommend this treatment.

Do not use insecticides, methylated spirits or kerosene on your child's head.


How do I achive this hair style at home?
Q. http://www.evanescencefan.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=77&pos=2

Can any one explain step by step how I can do this hair style at home? Or tell me what it's called so I can look up more info on the internet?

Thanks!!

A. 1. Wash hair.
2. Straighten hair.
3. Make a small square sort of shape in the middle of the front of your hair (to make the quoif . It will need to go quite far back forit to be fairly large.).
4. Tie partened quoif section into hairband.
5. Put hair into a high-ish ponytail.
6. Take out partened quoif from hairband, and fold backwards.
7. Clip down quoif .


Here is a step by step on making a quoif. Doing pony tails are simple:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Quoif-(Women)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment