Monday, December 3, 2012

What is the best way to scrunch straight hair?

Q. Hey girls:) I have straight hair and I need to find a way to have like scrunchy hair that is still a little wet. Also, please put with detail and the time it takes. Thanks for the help!�

A. I am in the same boat, i have naturally straight hair too!! (it is soo annoying sometimes). But whenever i want to have scrunched hair I always:
1. take a shower
2. part my hair like i would normally
3. scrunch moose (can't spell!) into it and then put my hair in three separate buns on the top of my head
4. sleep on it!
that was the long way- but that is the most effective way. if i want my hair scrunched faster i just curl it THEN scrunch it.. it actually works better than you think it would!


How do you style your naturally straight hair?
Q. Hey, just wondering because I have pin straight hair and wanted to know how other people style theirs. If I leave it alone besides blow drying it dry, it looks bad. I usually flip the ends under with a fat curling iron and pull the two sides up with clips. P.S. I have naturally dirty blonde hair. Don't know why I added that. Thanks!

A. Well I have very straight hair to and if you get a layered hair cut with some side swept bangs it tends to make your hair look more thick. Or you could try french braiding your hair while it is wet and letting it dry, it gets very crimpy but it is also volumized. I hope that helps!


How do i style my extremely straight hair?
Q. I am a woman who has extremely straight hair and i get soo bored with it. i don't want to perm it or anything. any helpful hair tips, styling advice, or hairdos i can do.

A. I know how that is. My hair is super extremely straight. Sometimes shorter hairstyles work best for really straight hair, but if you're like me, I love having long hair. Sometimes when I get bored with my hair I just use a straightener, or a curling iron to put soft curls in my hair just to make it a little wavy. it's fun for a day, and i can do something different tomorrow. good luck and have fun just playing with different styles when you have some down time to mess around with it a while...like on a day when you don't have to go anywhere or do anything.


What is the best way to get wavy hair from straight hair?
Q. I have pretty straight hair that is sort of wavy if I let it air dry (but doesn't look very good). I really want an easy way to make it beachy wavy without having to do much work. Anyone have ideas?

A. use brilliant brunette, or the blonde kind, its called starlit waves. i have really straight hair and it works great for me. you could use it on damp hair the night before then lightly spray some overtop the next morning and slightly finger comb your hair. or in the morning have a shower towel dry hair but so its still moist, brushhair spray the wave stuff and scrunch just a bit. air dry or diffuse and your good to go





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment