Monday, December 3, 2012

What hair color would go best with large dark blue eyes and tanned skin?

Q. My natural hair color is dark silver blonde and my figure is petite with hourglass. People say I look like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson.

I thought my natural hair color went well with me when I was pale but I've been going to the tanning bed every day and now I think I should change the color of my hair to best suit a tanned skin tone.

Please Help!

A. try a medium brown hair color like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64773739@N00/372547113/

get blonde and carmel highlights


What hair color would brighten up dark green eyes?
Q. I'm bored with my hair color and I really want to change it. I have light brown hair, dark green eyes, and fair skin. What color could I dye my hair to brighten up my dark green eyes and make them pop?

A. Give your hair some medium brown lowlights. Olive eyes & brunette hair looks natural together & it fits a huntress look. The green eyes represent the leaves & the brown symbolizes the woods. Besides, the darker the lowlights or hair color, the more mysterious it seems. These embellishing steps will also make your look seems daring when people notice your evergreen irises.


What causes hair color to change naturally?
Q. My hair color changed by iteself. It wasnt died at all it changed everywhere. Hair, facial hair, leg hair.
What could cause this
Im 18 male
Its been cloudy for a while.
Ive been recently growing in height so? genetics changing?

A. Well, first of all you have to look in your past. You're parents hair color. Grandparents too. But things change over time from your genes and hormones. For example when I was a little kid I had blonde hair and blue eyes. Now I have drak brown hair and greenish yellow eyes. If it got lighter, theres another cause. If you're outside a lot the sun can bleach you're hair. Example, leave a shirt out in the sun for a long time, it'll get lighter in color (unless it's white). But most likely you're body is still changing and it's just a natural effect of growing. Hope this helps!


How does temporary hair dye work if the color of the dye is lighter than your current hair color?
Q. I am thinking about using Clairol Natural Instincts hair color, which I have used before and like. When I used this brand before, I went a little darker and it slowly faded back to my previous, lighter color.

I am thinking about using a shade that is slightly lighter than my current hair color, but how would the lightening work, if it is temporary? Is there peroxide used, and if the hair is bleached how would it be temporary? Thanks for any input!!

A. Not possible.....Permanent hair color can lift the pigment out of your hair making it a different color. semi-permanent hair color does not penetrate the hair cortex, or defuse any of your natural color pigments in your hair, it only goes thru the cuticle and has large molecules. It "stains" the hair so to speak. If you use too hot of water (just like on white clothes, hot water removes the "stain" or are out in the sun without protection on your head too long, your color will not last as long) semi-permanent color is designed to stain the hair temporarily, there is no ammonia or peroxide in semi-permanent hair color, so it can not lift color, it can only deposit color or hair stain.

Imagine strawberry juice on a red shirt, you may see the strawberry juice enhance the color of the red shirt or brighten it, then imagine putting white grape juice on the same red shirt, once it dries, you see no stain with the white grape juice, because there are no lifting abilities. Same with the temporary color or semi-permanent color.

Hope this helps!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment