Monday, December 3, 2012

Where is a website that I can try different hairstyles on MY picture?

Q. I have seen some websites in the past where you can upload your picture and try different hairstyles to see what's best on you... but now I can't find ANY. I need some help and a new do!

A. Go to the link I provide below and take a look - I tried it a few years ago and loved it - It helped me decide how to get my hair cut because I could see how each style would look on me, not some blank face or someone else

https://secure.more.com/common/profile/regStep1.jsp?regSource=2023&_requestid=239152&_requestid=239152

Hope it helps!

:)


What is a good website to find hundreds of different hairstyles?
Q. I'm have a hair appointment tomorrow and im trying to make up my mind on what color i want it, im interested in getting 2-3 highlights in my hair, i want something different!!!

can anyone recommend anything?? what are some good websites that i can go through many different hairstyles?

A. go to youtube


Can someone give me different hairstyles?
Q. I need someone different hairstyles then a braid, I have VERY VERY long hair. It reaches below my butt. HELP!!!!!!! and it could be casual hairstyles or formal for parties. My hair does get dry but when i wash it it turns out very nice and silky. I'm actually really bored with my braids and ponytails. There soooooooooo boring. Please give detailed instructions or a website.

A. i found this REALLY REALLY REALLY great website that tells u how to do fiffrent hair style , and it is really helpful.
i hope u like it:)
http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/long/style_31.aspx
good luck!


How do i see different hairstyles on myslef?
Q. I'm getting a haircut soon and i want to see different types of hairstyles on myself.
I know there are some sites that you can like upload your picture and then pick different hairstyles to put on you, but i need help finding them.

Also, i want to go to a website that is free.
Alot of them you have to pay for and i dont want to.
Can you please help me?

Thanks :D

A. http://makeover.ivillage.com/makeover/index.jsp





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment