Monday, December 3, 2012

How do I keep my straight hair curly throughout the day?

Q. I've recently been trying to curl my hair to get those big, loose curls. It seems like as soon as I curl my hair, the curl is gone within a few minutes, even if I use hairspray.

I'm currently not using any products before curling my hair. I have medium-length, very thick straight hair.

Any advice or tips? What *reasonably priced* products should I use to keep the curl in my hair?

A. what i do to keep my hair curl thro out the day is, i wash my hair , when im done i put moose in my hair put quite a bit in and flip ur hair over and put hair spry in it and srunch with ur fingures all over for 5 min . and while ur hair is still flipped over use ur hair dryer and dry ur hair an scrunch at the same time till u get the curls u want and flip ur hair back and finish scrunching with hair dryer on and put a little more hair spray for the finishing touch. and u can pin ur bangs to the side.. or wat ever u please.. hope it works for u:P


How do I make my straight hair not so poofy?
Q. I have straight hair but I need some tips on how to make it sleek and shiny.Mine is kind of poofy.

A. Try the Pantene ICE SHINE and get a ceramic straightener, its the only thing that works for my girl sara!


what should I do to straighten my hair and keep it that way the whole day long?
Q. My hair is completely unmanageable.
I try to blowdry and then flat iron but it doesnt look good enough and it gets puffy/ curly again really fast.
I want to have naturally looking straight hair.
Any tips, products or tools that you think would help me out?

A. first of all you need to invest in a really good flat iron. i recommend the chi. a little pricey but you will use it forever. after shampooing and conditioning use a littfrizz syrem on wet hair. i like john freda frizz ease. after totally blow drying flat iron little sections at a time. let hair cool completely then spray your hair brush with a little hair spray. brush hair and that should be good. this works on my frizzy curly hair and i live in florida. stays all day. sometimes 2.


How to make my hair straight naturally?
Q. i want to have a straight hair. any tips? i want natural or not the one expensive. Please

A. Is your hair curled or waved right now? coz if it is you can cut it on the part that's still straight and wait for it to grow or wait for it to grow (if your hair's short and waved/curled right now) then cut it.

I don;t really know a way to make it straight naturally. but i did something in the past that made my hair looked naturally straight.

I went to a small salon the one that is not well known and small then asked the stylist to use less chemicals on it. afterwards it looked natural.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment