Monday, December 3, 2012

Any cute hairstyles for naturally really curly hair?

Q. I have medium length really curly hair and I need other hairstyles for my hair. Also, I sometimes straighten my hair. So hairstyles for straight hair too please and any styling products that you can think of that would help mousturize and keep hair non-frizzy:) thx.

A. for products, I use Wired and it works really well.
I love my hair pulled up in a messy bun with a couple curls dangaling around my face. Sometimes I pull just the front back and the back looks really pretty. Curls pulled away to one side of your head leaving the other side empty is also cute. Sorry there really aren't that many cute hair styles for curly haired people. Try not to straighten your hair because it kills the curl but I know it is hard not to


Is it unhealthy to straighten your hair everyday?
Q. I have a Sedu, and I want to get a certain haircut that requires me to straighten my hair everyday in order to have the hairstyle I want. I have wavy hair. Is it unhealthy to straighten your hair everyday?

A. Yea, it's bad for your hair. But that doesn't mean you can't pull it off with beautiful hair. Use heat protection spray that you can find almost anywhere before you straighten it, trim it often to keep the ends in check, and make sure you keep it conditioned. Another tip that I suggest if you HAVE to straighten it is cut down on the blow drying. Only do it if you shower and need to immediately get your hair dry and straight. Otherwise, naturally dried hair is less damaged and way softer than when you blow it dry.


How to straighten short hair for men and what straighteners are good?
Q. I'm a 15 year old asian male who has a ovalish face with two or three inches of hair. I want to straighten my hair so I don't need to spike it up anymore. Also do you guys know any good flat irons? What hairstyles that look good when trying to grow out hair without spiking up hair? Any good hair styling products for men too? PLZ I NEED HELP!

A. i just use any ceramic one, wet to dry is good cuz it gets really hot. i straighten my fringe but i spike the back up, maybe u shud try that. this is a good pic of me on photobucket:
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi66.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh280%2Filove3moboys%2F6b3c07a8.jpg&searchTerm=scene%20boy&pageOffset=12
I use garnier fructis hairspray


Easy and pretty hairstyles to wear to prom?
Q. I'm having my prom in June while my grade is in washington DC. This means that I'm not goign to have anyone to do my hair so I need some ideas of what to do with my hair? I have naturally realy curly hair but i usually straighten my hair. The hairstyles I'm looking for are easy and do-it-yourself. Any ideas?

A. look on youtube





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment