Monday, December 3, 2012

Can you dye your hair blonde without using bleach?

Q. I want to dye my hair blonde but I don't want to bleach it I have light brown hair but it isn't virgin. Is there a way to go blonde without bleach? I don't want to mess up my hair. And if there isn't, is there a bleach that isn't extremely rough on your hair?

A. No bleach? No.
Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. About 336,000 results (0.17 seconds) Dec. 2011
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.

Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"

Another example posted on YA! 8-20-12. Is it just me or does xxl live max blonde make your scalp feel like it on fire? I've recently used a max blonde on my hair and I had to wash it wash off straight away because my scalp felt like it was on fire has this happend to anyone else?


How do you temporarily dye black hair blonde?
Q. How do you temporarily dye black hair blonde? I'm doing a presentation in class and I need to dye my naturally black hair blonde temporarily. Do you think it is possible and where would I be able to get such a product?

A. sorry to tell you it is not possible, the only way for you to get your hair blonde is to bleach it. and then it'll take you forever to get your natural hair back.


Best way to dye dark brown hair platinum blonde?
Q. I have been hoping to be able to dye my hair platinum blonde for some time now, but I am very afraid of what the outcome would be.

I tried this previously, but the coloring came out very uneven - orange in some places and too blonde in others.

I have a very low budget to be able to spend on something like this, so I will definitely be having it done myself without a professional, despite having it professionally done being the best option.

Does anyone have any tips or instructions on how to achieve an even platinum blonde from dark brown hair by myself?

A. You need to buy a full color set, you can get them at the drugstore, and it comes with bleach (sometimes), and lightener (which you use if you have dark hair and you're dying it lighter) and the dye of course.
You can get these at the drugstore. =)


How can I dye my hair blonde without using chemicals?
Q. I wanna dye my hair blonde, its black right now.. I DONT want to use chemicals though.

A. Constantly using dye kits and bleach to lighten your hair can result in damaged, dried-out locks that literally look like they've been fried. Sometimes it's best to rely on Mother Nature to give your hair a beautiful blonde shine without the risk of damage. There are a number of natural ways to turn your hair blonde without dye. Chamomile herbs and fresh-squeezed lemon juice are just two herbal and organic remedies that will naturally lighten your hair without ever applying any harsh chemicals or bleaches.

-Hope this helped :]





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment