Monday, December 3, 2012

How can I be more bubbly and look adorable?

Q. So my summer goal is to be more bubbly and adorable. How exactly do you act "bubbly"? And what things should I wear to look more "adorable"? I was thinking dark denium jeans and light pastel vintage tops. Also, what type of make-up? Shoes? Perfume? Accesories? How should I cut/style/dye my hair (it's 2 inches past my shoulders and it's light blondish/brown)? Thanks! :)

A. If you made the decision to be more bubbly, you must have some kind of idea in your head as to what that means! :) People at my work describe me as bubbly, and I think it's just another name for cheerful. I'm always pleasant, always smiling, laughing, joking around, making people laugh and I always have a positive, optimistic, care-free attitude. As far as how you look, just think cute and cheerful. I think of pastel colors, cute flats or sandals, long wavy/curled hair, sweet makeup - nothing too overdone. Good perfumes would be sparkling florals or something warm and yummy smelling. Like Aquolina Pink Sugar or Michael Kors Very Hollywood (my current perfume hehe). Have a good summer.


What color highlites look good with black hair?
Q. I have black/dark brown hair, and i wanna get high lites but im not sure what color :/ i was thinking to dye the inside of it purple or red? Or get blonde streaks? Any hair style (dye or highlite's) u think i should do ? Picture would be great so i could see what it would look like.

A. Blondeeee (:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTTqTH7o5Vw8zcc8jNYZxM_tKPweUO-zFQTpST-avIIOjcissx9ChoJ3fuVi5pjcVIO_fO1-9DicqHIp79UZU8SvVmaK-lx3ahQQYHBBSRSykR-xJ7S7VsR4dOrlE-OTCu1Lgt03iYaI2D/s400/emo-girl-blonde-black-hair.jpg


How can I convince my parents to dye my hair?
Q. They're extremely strict ,and they always make fun of people who dyed their hair these crazy colors like neon green ,and light pink. I've always liked that kinda style though which sucks. I wanted to dye my hair black and have part of my bangs blue ,and lil high lights of blue on my bottom layers ,but since my parents are FOR SURE not going to allow that I'll just try to ask for black. Any ideas on how to ask?

A. Go one step at a time....try to get them to agree to an all-over color first before going into crayola crayon colors! If they do not go for black, try dark espresso brown. You can get the same look without the "harshness" of black. Dark burgundy red is always fun too. Remind them you can do a semi-permanent (which only last 6 weeks) to start and will wash out gradually! It is only hair....it grow back and would they rather you want a permanent tattoo?! ;)


How can I add blonde highlights to dyed brown hair?
Q. My hair has been self-dyed a medium/light brown recently, and now I want to do homemade blonde highlights, but I'm not sure if it will work. Previously, I have tried to lighten dyed hair, and nothing happened at all.

How can I get only highlights to lighten?

A. Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

If you're a teen, highlights just make you look older, like one of the moms.

I know from observations during the fair this summer.

Same thing to older women, I was told to dye my hair so I can be younger. Isn't long hair enough to make me younger? Not very many people my age has hair down to their knees and style them so many ways! So, imagine this working the opposite for you if you're a teen.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment