Monday, December 3, 2012

How can i make my straight hair wavy?

Q. I have very straight hair that is really stubborn. I want a product that I can put in my hair when its wet and scrunch it. Im going for that beach crimp kind of look.
I want my hair to remain flexible and not the crunchy hairspray feel.

If anyone knows a product that does this, and actually WORKS please let me know!
Thanks!

A. omg, i know exactly what to do!
trust me okay, i have straight hair too.
okay do this...
after u take a shower, braid your hair.
separate your hair into two section, and french braid your hair starting at the top and working your way to the bottom.
leave it like that all night, u don't need any product in your hair until the next day.
whenever u wake up, unbraid your hair, and put mousse, and some hairspray, and BAM!
beachy wavy hair!
it's really awesome, u should really trust me on this.
:]]


How do I get my naturally straight hair curly in not a lot of time?
Q. I have naturally straight hair but sometimes like to change it up and do my hair curly. However, it mostly just curls at the bottom then flattens as the day goes on when I just use a curler. I also don't have a lot of time in the morning to do a lot of work on my hair. Any ideas?

A. I have naturally SUPER straight hair and I take a shower and twist my hair around a pen or pencil with wet hair and that usually curls it OR you could take a shower the day before and then when your hair is still kindda damp tie them up into braids<high> and then sleep on them the next day un-tie them and they shud be curly. Glad I could help!


Are there ways to have super straight hair when your hair is already straight?
Q. i have straight hair, but sometimes i feel like i want it to be really straight. does straightening your hair when your hair is already straight make it straighter....or does it just do nothing?

A. Relaxing products and a straightening iron will turn your average straight hair into limp and smooth locks. Your results would be better than those of people with naturaly wavey or curled hair.

I know that people will respond to this with "your hair is already straight, stupid head!" but I know where you're coming from. Having straight hair doesn't mean that you have that lovely, waterfall silk smooth mane that looks like it's made of glass. Play with products and consult with stylists.


How can I make my naturally straight hair to be wavy?
Q. I have naturally straight hair and it doesnt do ANYTHING. I can never make it wavy. I would love to have beach waves in my hair. I dont like to scrunch because it gets all hard and crunchy. Its so hard to deal with, its so boring. Always straight. I wish it were like a miley cyrus wavy. If you have any tips please help! I've tryed so many things and it never helps.

A. I know how you feel! I have the exact same problem. My hair is super straight and it goes straight pretty quickly, even after I use a curler on it.

The easiest solution for me is to sleep with my hair in braids or a bun overnight, or just leave it in a bun for a couple of hours. That gives it a nice, natural looking wave.
Another way that I make my hair look less boring is by pinning it back with cute pins like this:
http://decidedlyundecided.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/quinn.jpg
It actually looks really cute, even with my boring, straight hair!

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment