Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How can I change grey hair without using hair die?

Q. I have grey hair and i dont want them, how can I change them to my normal hair without using the hair die and if possible how can it be permanently normal again? Please help.

A. Greying is normal. Coloring is an option: semi-permanent or permanent. Suggest that you have it done professionally. If not done professionally, I STRONGLY suggest semi-permanent color that is as close to your natural color as possible.

IF YOU HAVE JUST A FEW GREYS, pluck them out.
_____

#6 on the "Top 10 Hair Myths"

"Pluck one gray hair and two grow back.
Folks, if this were true I would be pulling my hair out by the fist full. I need more hair and can always color the gray hair."
http://www.hair-styles.org/top-10-hair-myths.html

*** I agree. It's a myth. ***
_____

I've never plucked one but they keep right on coming. My daughter is a beautician and has been plucking greys since she was in her late teens--she's 38 and if the myth were true she'd be totally grey now. She's not...

x


Why am I so scared to wear my new hair style?
Q. So lately I've been experimenting with my hair, dying it, styling it and I think I've found one that I can stick with. But I'm kind of scared to take it to school tomorrow cause people will be like oh she did a new hair again. Is it bad for someone to change their hairstyle frequently? Why am I so scared? Thanks!

A. OMG! SAME EXACT THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. IM GOINg to school tomorow and im scared of what people will think of my new hair. Its completly normal. Dont worry at all what they think. This hairstyle is going to benifit you and give you more confidence. So go out there and show it off. Be proud of it.


How to touch up highlights at home?
Q. I really like working with hair, dying cutting and styling it, and my mum knows that and since we are tight on money she asked if I could do her hair for her for now on. I am thrilled, but she asked me to redo her highlights which I don't know how. She has medium brown hair with very thick chunky highlights all over. Her roots are very bad because she hasn't seen a stylist in a while. How do I touch them up? Thanks xx Oh and any videos you can add will be great!

A. Hey I found out about a brand new Real Estate flip Method thats hitting the market soon! its nothing like it in the market place but you can make big money with it! the pre-launch is starting soon so check it out you won't be sorry!! Well good luck


How Can I Brighten My Red Hair Without Using Dye?
Q. So I went through a weird stage of hair-dying and have settled now with a lovely chestnut colour. Things is, I really like it when it's bright, almost flamy ginger, in the sun.
Is there a shampoo or hair product that can make it like that all the time?

A. Try using a set of products specifically for red hair. I think John Frida might have sets of products for different hair colors. Then, I would definitely use the shampoo and conditioner, and if you are a person who used products every day, I'd invest in any other sprays, creams, etc. they have in the collection. Also, use a nice shine serum (i love CHI and Paul Mitchell's) and when you style your hair, it was keep the color bright and shiney. Just be careful not to use too much so it doesn't appear greasy! You can also buy shampoos and conditioners made for color treated hair that will keep the unnatural color in your hair and bright for as long as possible. I also have my hair dyed to a reddish aburn and I use Sauve's shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. It's cheaply priced and very easy to find (walmart, etc.). Also, it works just as well as salon products for a fraction of the price! Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment