Thursday, December 6, 2012

Does anyone have any tips for easy ways i can do my hair in the morning?

Q. I have thick hair that is pretty wavy. It is a darker shade of blonde with some red in it- i have never colored my hair in my life, it's just naturally that way. every morning i general just pull it back in a ponytail. i would prefer to wear my hair down, but it's so frizzy about 2 classes into the day. do you have any styling tips and hairstyles? whether it's straightning or curling, little ponytail or just down. i have a lot of headbands to use to. i have some layers in my hair, but nothing that drastic.

A. If you can find a good stylist, get your hair layered. That will cut down on the thickness of it. Also, instead of blow drying or letting your hair dry with nothing in it, put an anti-frizz gel or mousse in it and let it air dry. You might find that it will look different and stop the frizz. I have extremely curly hair and have to wash it and put mousse in it and let it air dry to make sure it doesn't frizz. I also keep a ponytail holder in my purse just in case it does start to frizz during the day.


What kind of hairstyles make your nose look smaller?
Q. I'm very self conscios about my nose now for some reason, my family is always making fun of me about it and now it really bothers me. i know there are some make up tips and hairstyles that can help make your nose look smaller. do you know any. my hair's very long so i;m willing to do anything to make this insecurity go away. ohh and by the way i'm 16.

A. I understand how you feel.. my family.. mainly my mom & sisters can be the same way. I'm sure you look just fine. When you smile more & feel more confident about yourself, people will see a greater beauty in you. But you could try volumizing your hair.. make it a little big. Long, or wide. Try one of these:

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/hair-ideas/


What kind of hairstyles make your nose look smaller?
Q. I'm very self conscios about my nose now for some reason, my family is always making fun of me about it and now it really bothers me. i know there are some make up tips and hairstyles that can help make your nose look smaller. do you know any. my hair's very long so i;m willing to do anything to make this insecurity go away. ohh and by the way i'm 16.

A. if got that problem too! i dont know about hair but for makeup, i use my usual foundation all over my face and then i get bronzer and put it on the sides and blend it a little and it make my nose much more rrow..now if only i could make it less long...


What would be a good hairstyle for a full figured teen?
Q. I am a full fugured teen, and i would like to know what would be a good hairstyle I have pretty long hair, and i would like to go alittle shorter, but since my face is slightly chubby i dont know what kind of hairstyle to get. Please help with pictures and tips on hairstyles!!

Thanks SOO much :-)

A. Long and layered, Short hair does not suit us girls with curves sometimes. And alot of guys love long hair... Or shoulder length with layers and bangs..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment